OG 91 SCAMMERS WTF??!!?!?! ALL FARMERS BEWARE!!!!!!

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mike hunt

mike hunt

Premium Member
Supporter
I was uncomfortable when a few newbs were 'following' me. Haven't had the displeasure of getting fucktarded messages like this...sheesh!

ttystikk

ttystikk

There's always somebody, more than willing to talk a good line, take advantage... then stick the knife in the second you turn your back. Those posts don't look like LEO, they just look like an a**hole to me, and not a real sharp one at that. Look for more silly handles and selfish posts, until he gets tired of being caught...

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Unfortunately i too have dealt with this type of shit on a ridiculous level. Moreso on youtube than here, but i have here as well, not for a little while though. It got so bad on youtube that i started saying in my vids "do not ask me for cuts, seeds, flowers, anything! I will not give, gift, sell, trade, or send anything, especially if i do not know you and/or if you are not a legal mmj patient in my state" . I usually will have 4-5 requests even after saying that. Ridiculous. Be careful all, i am quite sure that Leo as well as a ton of newbs, no talents, and just plain greedy fucks want all we have. I for one will absolutely report this type of shit the next time i get it, thank you to the mods for the assist, lets keep it clean. Peace and respect all! Thanks for the thread Cap! Motiv

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Unfortunately i too have dealt with this type of shit on a ridiculous level. Moreso on youtube than here, but i have here as well, not for a little while though. It got so bad on youtube that i started saying in my vids "do not ask me for cuts, seeds, flowers, anything! I will not give, gift, sell, trade, or send anything, especially if i do not know you and/or if you are not a legal mmj patient in my state" . I usually will have 4-5 requests even after saying that. Ridiculous. Be careful all, i am quite sure that Leo as well as a ton of newbs, no talents, and just plain greedy fucks want all we have. I for one will absolutely report this type of shit the next time i get it, thank you to the mods for the assist, lets keep it clean. Peace and respect all! Thanks for the thread Cap! Motiv

As an addition to this, most of the times i get these types of messages they are from either brand new accounts or accounts with VERY little activity and usually zero grow pics or videos which definitely makes me very suspucious and yes, fucking paranoid, lol. Again, be safe and smart. Motiv

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

take your best cuts then make them better and givem to me, free. . now im gonna drink your beer and take your lady to pound town ... this is what i read when these fucks ask for beans or cuts

SAMCRO

SAMCRO

Just read the whole thing on this. All I can say is WOW. Shocked but not shocked. Fucking balls these people have.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
fuckin rookies yo you u got to give to get mofuckers so quite begging my hommies for their gear or i'm gonna stomp that ASS get in where ya fit in fools!!!

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Robot Chicken bringin the heat! Maad respect to you! (Motiv bows graciously). Good lookin out! Motiv

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

just sounds like tools this time, but maybe good to keep in mind, leo gets to buy all kinds of cool shit for their stationhouse with whatever money they make from selling yer weedandstuff.

ttystikk

ttystikk

just sounds like tools this time, but maybe good to keep in mind, leo gets to buy all kinds of cool shit for their stationhouse with whatever money they make from selling yer weedandstuff.

...and if this isn't incentive to corruption, then I don't know what is. Thanks again to all the right wing fascists out there in Washing-TOON, DC who actually thought this was a good idea at the time? WTF did they expect, anyway? RICO, seizure and forfeiture, and the Patriot Act. When will the voters in this country realize just how badly they've been had?

Top Bottom