Og Bio War Approved For Olcc Testing?

• Thread starter LoPoBeaux
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

LoPoBeaux

Wanted to see if this would fail in testing for a full sun garden.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
OG biowar wont show up in any testing. Boiwar contain beneficial microbes for plant life. I use it 4 times a month in veg and clones. There is nothing in the application that will show in testing.

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
You sure about that @1diesel1 ?

Doesn't the foliar at least contain spinosad? Isn't that ban in Oregon?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
? Not sure, I read the package, nothing caught my eye. I'll have to do more research. Man they take off with that shit though. I don't folier it goes straight to the roots.
IMG 1803
IMG 1804
6 month veg. I get a 1 1/2-2 inch stretch usually after biowar application. I'm sure veging under 750w helps also.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Someone posted a thread with a link to everything that is on the Oregon fail list. Pretty much every damn bottle and company is on the list.
This stupid state have made testing so difficult for the legal growers they've had to go back and change the rules several times to keep people in compliance. now there talking about banning all outside testing facilities (that people have put thousands of dollars into). And do all the testing in house at Oregun state university that the state owns. Wow talk about everyone getting fucked. Money, money and more money for the tools.

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
I don't know, labs owned by the state and run by university professionals........ Or SClabs with the bro's they have running things? I don't like how they legislated that way, but really, if you want a reputable lab, I would take Oregon state all day every day.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Do you have a pest problem or looking for a preventative treatment?
Many other products that are superior and can save you money. Do not be be swayed by the exaggerated numbers on the package that are not valid.

Lots of false claims on the products ingredients. No quality control testing to verify claims. Many sheeple just fall for it, but the microscope does not lie.

One example is how Met52 needs to be refrigerated but somehow ogbiowar magically contains the spores and does not need to be refrigerated.

OG biowar wont show up in any testing. Boiwar contain beneficial microbes for plant life. I use it 4 times a month in veg and clones. There is nothing in the application that will show in testing.
That is incorrect. If indeed ogbiowar contains spinosad then could cause you to fail in Oregon.

OGbiowar is on the stop sale list in Oregon.
The products listed below are under a current stop sale, use, or removal order. They are not legal for sale or distribution in Oregon.
https://www.oregon.gov/ODA/programs/Pesticides/Fertilizers/Pages/StopSales.aspx

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Do you have a pest problem or looking for a preventative treatment?
Many other products that are superior and can save you money. Do not be be swayed by the exaggerated numbers on the package that are not valid.

Lots of false claims on the products ingredients. No quality control testing to verify claims. Many sheeple just fall for it, but the microscope does not lie.

One example is how Met52 needs to be refrigerated but somehow ogbiowar magically contains the spores and does not need to be refrigerated.

That is incorrect. If indeed ogbiowar contains spinosad then could cause you to fail in Oregon.

OGbiowar is on the stop sale list in Oregon.
The products listed below are under a current stop sale, use, or removal order. They are not legal for sale or distribution in Oregon.
https://www.oregon.gov/ODA/programs/Pesticides/Fertilizers/Pages/StopSales.aspx

I can walk into any local grow store and pick up biowar at the moment. Biowar does not contain spinosad. The reason Oregun has banned it the fact that biowar created the microbes that exist in the product.

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

You sure about that @1diesel1 ?

Doesn't the foliar at least contain spinosad? Isn't that ban in Oregon?
Yes and yes, pretty much answers the OP, OGB foliar has s. spinosa A&B.

I don't know, labs owned by the state and run by university professionals........ Or SClabs with the bro's they have running things? I don't like how they legislated that way, but really, if you want a reputable lab, I would take Oregon state all day every day.
You really think even more statist control will help? After 80 years of these same law-making assholes trying to rule lives?

These lab owners brought this on themselves. First they lobby over all of us for their rent-seeking business, then they can't even do the required work properly. Name me an OR lab who can actually perform consistent analysis without constantly re-running their GCMS QC? Not a one folks, they've all sold you a bridge to nowhere (one with very bad curves).

Last edited:
Freshone

Freshone

@Capulator ? If people are going to talk lets ask the man who knows not talk shit behind his back.
I personally use it and will continue,cap makes it super easy and cheap for farmers if they know when to buy,the stuff just works.IIRC oregons lab testing results were wrong as proven by other independent tests by univ of pennsylvania or some shit like that,oregon has their head up there ass(sorry oregonians,lol).

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
I can walk into any local grow store and pick up biowar at the moment. Biowar does not contain spinosad. The reason Oregun has banned it the fact that biowar created the microbes that exist in the product.
That is too bad. I am stating facts based on what is seen in a microscope. Grow shops sell alot of garbage. Just cause it is in a store does not mean it is a solid product.

The product had zero quality control when it came out. Here is the claim by OGBIOWAR from the website:

The OG BioWar Foliar Pack has a host of naturally occurring microbes and has the biological form of spinosad in it as well as 2 types ofBt and several other species that are extremely hard to find in commercial products.

Point is when a manufacturer puts items in a product and does not list it. That is against the law. Then a product gets pulled.
Another lab in california found more problems with ogbiowar.
Get a pack and pay for the test to get the facts.
Do not just take the manufacturers word for it.

Homesteader

Homesteader

I believe MET-52 is not an organic product due to the petroleum carrier not the bacteria itself. This angered me after the buying the product and using it to find out it contained this but wasn't listed. I am all for small biz but DO IT RIGHT>. If it has MET-52, then how is it carried without the petroleum? lets hear it.
While I understand that the product is not organic now, was I aware when I used it? Nope. SHit I thought thats what the OG stood for.

Last edited:
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
@Capulator ? If people are going to talk lets ask the man who knows not talk shit behind his back.
I personally use it and will continue,cap makes it super easy and cheap for farmers if they know when to buy,the stuff just works.IIRC oregons lab testing results were wrong as proven by other independent tests by univ of pennsylvania or some shit like that,oregon has their head up there ass(sorry oregonians,lol).
It's pronounced Oregun. For you out of staters.

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

They was good. State shut them down had to change the name. Can only test medical now. Affordable and accurate.View attachment 680376
That's an LC report, the easy test any lab should get right. But yes back before rec there were some legit labs who actually cared about the work/patients, and not just price-gouging licensees via state controls (won by aggressive lobbying). I could name some good people, but doesn't matter now because none of them can manage to jump the new regulatory hoops to stay in business.

The reason the whole industry here is backed up is because testing is so far behind. And they're so far behind because their lobbyists sold the legislature on testing requirements they can't even perform consistently or in any kind of timely fashion. Since this got crazy late fall, every set of samples I've been involved with had to be retested multiple times over many weeks, usually because their QC curves constantly fail. Same for every current LEAP approved lab we know of. And of course the ones with limited professionalism or customer service ethics aren't helping the situation. Hell, most of us would probably pay 5x the going rate just to get a lab who can actually do what they claim in some kind of reasonable time, and not jerk you around for a month before giving up and going to another one.

Personally I would avoid MRX Labs like the plague, what a shitshow. Folks used to like them because the potency numbers were always higher than other labs. We even caught them several times processing work for other vendors ahead of ours when we had been waiting forever. How do they not understand many of us producers are friends/colleagues, and we always share complaints about this kind of fuckery over joints with dispo managers? A firm with actual tech expertise, a solid operations plan, and true respect for their customers could really clean up in this market.

Derf Werfler

Derf Werfler

Well folks, this has been left simmering for weeks now. @Capulator Can you weigh in here please? Thanks in advance!

Peace and Good Vibes to ALL!!

Derf

Latest posts

Top Bottom