Og Biowar Transparency

• Thread starter Toomp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Toomp

The company and owner seems very transparent but I am not able to find a label of the ingredients of the foliar and root pack. Does anyone have a pic of a recent label? Or a label from the past few months?

I cannot order because virtually I do not know what I would be buying.
Thanks any help will be great

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
The company and owner seems very transparent but I am not able to find a label of the ingredients of the foliar and root pack. Does anyone have a pic of a recent label? Or a label from the past few months?

I cannot order because virtually I do not know what I would be buying.
Thanks any help will be great
Unicorn poo dried and turned to dust!

Freshone

Freshone

There are answers to your questions in the forums here if you search,@Capulator has been a member here for years and is a pretty open/honest guy.I know there are some labeling issues from State to state so labeling may or may not give you the answers your looking for.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Iirc
There's only a label.on the front of the packages, nothing on tbe back.

T

Toomp

There are answers to your questions in the forums here if you search,@Capulator has been a member here for years and is a pretty open/honest guy.I know there are some labeling issues from State to state so labeling may or may not give you the answers your looking for.
Im not so sure I agree.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

20171020 192633
20171020 192617

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Come on. Your laptop.or cell.cant enlarge the pic to read the writing?

T

Toomp

Come on. Your laptop.or cell.cant enlarge the pic to read the writing?
It does but it's not legible zooming in just creates fuzzy wording. I tried to make out the shapes to see if and how much met and bassinia is there but cannot. You tried man I wouldn't ask you to do it again

Latest posts

Top Bottom