OG family tree

• Thread starter nkkhills
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Swerve

it has always been a lb .. i ahve heard the story first hand from chems mouth and from joebrands mouth ...fortunatly i ahve had the pleasure of chilln and smoking with the both of them...but in reality its a to each his own type a thing... i believe the more plausable s1 story than some actually too the time to create it then toss it due to pimping another strain... if i had created this gem i would be holding onto it for dear life not toss it then say yeah i made it with these strains and you can by one of the parents from me in seed form but not the gem i created cuz i dont ahve it...

K

KUSHIEKUSH

A lot of people and a lot of storys claim it was an ounce but hey you must know since you talked to them folks. And to be honest swerve you can't belive everything you hear either. That's just something I have learned thru out life and I'm sure you know that.Ofcourse that lemon thai crap is out of the picture u got to be a duffous to belive that one but still if it was an s1 wouldn't it just be Chemdog?? The og had to be crossed with something else in order to be og. It can't just be a Chemdog s1 because then it would just be the 91 chem right?? I have always thought that s1 were suppose to be the same as the mom kinda like a clone right?

O

Omega

I don't have much to offer because I am new to online ganja wars, haha. but...

KUSHIEKUSH, S1 plants are not identical to the mother. Depending on the genetics, some will be similar but some may not resemble the mother at all.

S

Swerve

most of the different cuts are s1s...except for the few tried and true that are pegged identical with subtle differences.. but remember in breeding a s1 is technically and f2.. so there are lots of variables.. plus i ahve the Chemdog 91 and let me say it makes very ogesque buds .. smell and structure... i can say for sure its not a 3 way hybrid...

K

KUSHIEKUSH

Great shit swerve always appreciate the good info u put out ! Thanks for clearing that up for me. I just finished growing out some church from greenhouse and let me tell you the finished nuggs looked like some super dank og I would say it looked like og bubba to be perfectly honest but it smelled like cheese I was just suprised at how those nuggs looked like og so much.

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
thx swerve thats great info now go knock them down at the C.C. this year and show them how we do in the states!!!

Top Bottom