Og Glueberry...

• Thread starter Indoornewbe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Indoornewbe

Indoornewbe

Anyone know what i can expect of stretching on this strain ?
Dont know if i should put in now or wait alittle while. Its a bean and first time for this strain so im not sure. If it does anything like my P98 200% of better from clone, i better do it now. But id like her to be alittle bigger of not a huge spurt.
Thanks in advance for any info...

Indoornewbe

Indoornewbe

I grew Dutch Passions Glueberry Og a few times. You need a good veg for a good yield if your indoor.
Ive vegged her for 12 weeks yesterday......Topped her once and lollipoped her branches about a third of the way up them. Shes alittle over 3 ft and i like to have my canopy at 6 ft. Was wondering if i had another 6 inches for veg.... Its a Dutch as well from Attitude.
Thanks for youre reply.

velx

velx

Ive vegged her for 12 weeks yesterday......Topped her once and lollipoped her branches about a third of the way up them. Shes alittle over 3 ft and i like to have my canopy at 6 ft. Was wondering if i had another 6 inches for veg.... Its a Dutch as well from Attitude.
Thanks for youre reply.
Yep, that's where I got them. It doesn't stretch crazy but you need good size plants for the yield to be decent.

Indoornewbe

Indoornewbe

Yep, that's where I got them. It doesn't stretch crazy but you need good size plants for the yield to be decent.
Great, thank you very much, ill leave her another week.....
Thank you for youre quick response.

Indoornewbe

Indoornewbe

My veg was under a 400 watt with a Mh Hortilux bulb about 18inches above the whole time. Moved it up with the vegging beans.

Indoornewbe

Indoornewbe

I have six nugs like these 3 the others are lower but almost as big. Gonna be a huge return for what I'm used to. She ate a lot of Nitro in flower. Was weird till a got a hold of it and figured it out. Thought it wanted calmag but that bitch was screaming for Nitro..... I had no idea but last resort gave her alittle and she turned green and started getting thick nugs in a couple days.
Weird but now I know Glueberry loves Nitro ! Lol

IMG 4567

Latest posts

Top Bottom