OG GOdfather has arrived!

• Thread starter goleboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

goleboy

Update update read all about it!

Here is some updated pics...got the Babies looking good, a Bubba BX2 baby pokin her head out. got the Oddyssey kush looking stellar with nice preflowers and some seriously nice node spacing. should fill in nice

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

lookin goood bro looks like your gunna have some nice tops on the oddysey :party0033:

5element

i'm pulling up a seat. ca'nt wait to see how purple she get's rock on brother

B

Blegit21

Sick nice to see some odyssey! That strain has been a favorite for a while. You know the genetics on her?

G

goleboy

thanks everyone for the kind words...keepin the temps at a steady 75 day and around 66 night...they are getting a good flush today, i tipically freshen them up once i see the preflowers comin on nicely. PH a steady 5.8-5.9 ppm 1400 ROOOOOOLLLLLLLLLIIIIINNNN!

G

goleboy

Flowering HAAAARD!

here is the DPD otherwise known as Double Purple Doja, she is flowering out the most

G

goleboy

UPDATE! Keepin it fresh every day !

whats up everyone. heres the new update, flowering is in gear and we got maaaad preflowers today. the DPD we are running is a from seed momma that was gifted by subcool. the oddysey is flowering hard now and the godfather babies are lookin good! bubba BX2 is lookin like a cute little bitch also . will be sexing out the godfathers once the next set of true leaves pops out

G

goleboy

Bringing on the bubba!

What up farmers heres an update for ya, got the OG godfather babies looking stellar, the smaller extrmely fat leafed pheno is extremely short and stout...VERY PRE 98 looking so far. the bigger seedling is smelling nice and is going to be sexed once the 3rd node fully pushes out...prayin for bitches :clapping the Bubba BX2 baby is looking nice and there is a cute little Purple Bubba waking up from her dirt nap aswell. the Oddeysey kushs are flowering out very nice, the stretch seems to ahve slowed and we are going to kick up the feeding on these girls. Running full Advanced Cannaseuir line with B52, bud blood ect ect. scary the post view count was "666" ...someone else view this thread ;-)

G

goleboy

update! sorry been busy for a quick minute....but things fillin out nicely!

here is the flower room it is boomin along. got nice bud sites everywher. the oddeysey is lookin and smellin steller nice resin production already...stoaked to say the least. seedling godfathers and bubba bx2 are bangin along. sexin em out after turkey day. thanks for watching! comment welcome

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

Really just some excellent work there bud. Love the lady's dancing in the daylight. :passingjoint: Im subed

G

goleboy

thanks for stoppin in Neo, leaving for a couple days for turkey day...hopefully the help i have isnt retarded and they stay on top of everything

A

Anointed

excited for you ,would love to witness this thanks for opurtunity . when i figure it out ill have some for you to watch as well thanks again. bubba kush [katsu] x mango [kc brains]...and bubba kush [katsu] x bubble gum [th seeds] .

G

goleboy

Gobble gobble! Turkey day was good and my bitches are too!

heres a peak at whats happenin . the babies are all looking STELLAR! the bubba BX2 is looking nice and the other 3 are my super killer OG Godfather beans...looks liek to bubba leaning phenos and a nice hybrid so far. sexing will begin today! the Flower room is looking nice, i busted a pic real quick while lights were still off. they will be on shortly and i will get another pic of the 2 sides. but its a flippin jungle in there people!

G

goleboy

and my DJ SHort Blueberry lookin fushy as fuck...gonna flower her out in a second, just got caught up in the holidaty there

G

goleboy

UPDATE! OG Godfather sexy as can be...and some unfortunate things happened in flower.

Here are the OG Godfather babies, in the middle of being sexed out. All of them are looking sexy, discovered the taller one is a Green Crack seedling that got mixed in somehow...and unfortunately we had a vistor in our flower room that decided to tell us after they entered that they had been messing with pollen and making crosses. so we got polinated and loosing some bitches.

V

veilz

looks great bro, i got some beans myself. ima keep an eye on your progress so keep up the good work man

Top Bottom