OG Jam V2 at the farm

• Thread starter CBF
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CBF

CBF

Supporter
few packs for auction for those with interest.

(SFV X Ghost) X Ghost........SFV cut came from swerve, ghost pollens from femmed seed came from down under for the V1, and from canada for the V2.

some pics from this V2 batch.........

Ogjamv2plant1
Ogjamv2plant1 bud
Ogjamv2 plant1 bud2
Ogjamv2 plant2
Ogjamv2 plant2 bud
Ogjamv2 plant2 bud2
Ogjamv2 plant3
Ogjamv2 plant3 cola
Ogjamv2 plant3 bud
CBF

CBF

Supporter
also theres a small batch of Katsu bubba X Ghost, did this outcross to check out the V1 male from the OG Jam V1.

CBF

Kbubbaxghost plant1
Kbubbaxghost plant1 cola
Kbubbaxghost plant1 bud
Kbubba xghost plant1 bud2
Kbubbaxghost plant2
Kbubbaxghost plant2 cola
Kbubbaxghost plant2bud
Kbubbaxghost plant3
Kbubbaxghost plant3cola
Kbubbaxghost plant3bud
CBF

CBF

Supporter
heres the Oogley G cut from the V1, which is the mother of the V2s.....

OogleyG
OgleyGbud
OgleyG bud2
ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Good to cya about CBF, very nice work you got goin on here, that Oogley G cut looks dead on for the Heirloom Tahoe, what kinda flavors have this combo brought to the table, keep it dank, Peace SSP

CBF

CBF

Supporter
SSP, once dried all end up with a lemon citrus to earthy citrus. durin growth there is a strong barbershop tonic aroma, like a witch hazel type aroma.

alot like the stuff i used to get rubbed on my crew cut when i was a kid.

Pura, they will be at auction once Logic lists them, been told they arrived

CBF

HungryMan420

HungryMan420

Aww man I want this Strain so Bad I would kill for it any one need a hitman!!Jk Lol Fuck it looks so good and it has Ghost Og my 1st Favorite All I can say Is Super Props To you CBF Very nice bro!!!!!

true grit

true grit

What up brotha! That Oogley G looks plain fire!

Gotta harass ya homie...you know me... anymore Sour Haze down the pipeline at all? I didn't have much luck with my TH O.Haze pack...think its time for more.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
These will be on the bay in the next 5 mins :harvest:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
God damn! Fools r hella quick on drops. Seed Sharks! Good luck with them beans y'all.

T

TreFarmer

God damn! Fools r hella quick on drops. Seed Sharks! Good luck with them beans y'all.
I was in the midst of grabbing a pack of them, got a PM from logic. I answered him and

POOF they were gone! Hope a FEW peeps got lucky;) should be some thick OG FIRE!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I wanted them Bubba x Ghost OG hella bad. I was crashed out. I been pulling the late nite shift in my garden! I gotta stay on top of them drops.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Damn, that OG Jam looks sick! I have been looking forward to this for a while now. They came and went before I even knew they were up. Just shows that CBF is known for straight DANK. Good luck with those beans everyone! Hopefully some people will do grow journals on them...

~nugzz

Top Bottom