OG Kush from Bagseed- Day 55 bloom

• Thread starter Jeezer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jeezer

Jeezer

Whats up fellas, this is the family grow room ( ca prop 215 compliant)

I am working with an OG kush bagseed i found in a gram of OG Kush from a dispensary pick up. It was the most perfect og i had ever smoked and i was lucky enough to find a seed :banana1sv6:

This og looks very sativa dominant and reeks to hell! just one plant will have your whole room stinking even in veg. Now that its 8 weeks into flowering it has foot long tops that are swelling up real nice. They look absolutely amazing, the frostiest ive ever grown. Sticky to the max! awesome trichome production, smells more on the lemon pinesol side with some hints of fuel. The stalks release a spicy skunk smell. Odor control is a must with this one.

She also clones very easily. All my clones root in 7 - 14 days in rockwool

OG kush Mom - seed born( Looks very sativa dominant)
vegged for 6 weeks, been flowering for 8 weeks
i have trained it using LST, topping and supercropping
Stands at about 4' from the pot and its about 3' wide

3 gal pot
miracle gro potting soil
gh 3 part + calmag + liquid kool bloom
Using regular tap water PH 6.0
Right now its drinking about 3 liters every other day

OG kush clones x9
vegged for 3 weeks, been flowering for 4 weeks
there about 3' - 4'
bushy i topped them once at 1 week into veg
and supercropped them twice in the first 2 weeks of flower

1g pots
Coco soil-less mix
gh 3 part, calmag
tap water ph 5.8

Blue Dream x9
Vegged 3 weeks, been flowering for 7 weeks

3 gal pots
CoCo soil-less mix
gh 3 part + calmag + liquid koolbloom
Tap water PH 5.8
from left to right Blue Dream, OG Kush Bush, OG kush clones
ogbd.JPG

OG Kush
og61.JPG

og52.JPG

og33.JPG

og2.JPG

Blue Dream
bd6.JPG
bd5.JPG
bd4.JPG
bd3.JPG
BD2.JPG
BD1.JPG

Jeezer

Jeezer

Where are all the OG Kush gurus at???

Is there someone here at the farm that can help me identify what kind of OG this is?

pura

pura

hard to dial in what og cut it actually is..with so many in cali its really hard to say.. it has that lemon thai structure though..looks tasty. did you take cuts?

Jeezer

Jeezer

hard to dial in what og cut it actually is..with so many in cali its really hard to say.. it has that lemon thai structure though..looks tasty. did you take cuts?

Yea I have 9 cuts flowering next to the original. You can see it in the pics.
and i have 12 more cuts rooting. its a keeper for sure :pimp:

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
looks good bro - lucky find for sure!

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

Love to see the frosty tops, cant wait to see them gain some mass.

Jeezer

Jeezer

looks good bro - lucky find for sure!

yea i actually almost lost that seed lol that would have been a bummer

Love to see the frosty tops, cant wait to see them gain some mass.

this is my first grow that i take past week 7 so im really excited. my first grow ended early at week 7 because i fucked up alot of things me being a total newbie, and i lost my second grow to spider mites. they were both small grows (400w)

so now im back at it a third time and i seem to be doin really good so cheers:clapping.
I heard that the last couple weeks of flowering are when it really packs on some weight.

Jeezer

Jeezer

Update coming soon fellas, i harvested a couple lower branches from the OG. There about a couple days away from jars. Imma let the rest of the plant go a full 10 weeks.

had a mexican bagseed growing next to my OG, At week 6 the mexican hermied a little and polliated the OG.

So i have 2 seeds of (OG x Mexican)

Ill make another grow journal for those who are interested in watching these grow out.

Jeezer

Jeezer

OG Kush Dried Bud Shots - sample batch

D_OG2.JPG

OG Kush clones Week 5

og23.JPG

og13.JPG

og43.JPG

og34.JPG

og53.JPG

OG Kush mom week 9

og211.JPG

og20.JPG

og19.JPG

og182.JPG

og17.JPG

og16.JPG

og14.JPG

og131.JPG

og111.JPG

L

LightDep530

Looking forward to seeing that mexi x og. Could be a good outdoor. commericial mexi has terrible grow practices but I feel like there is sometimes a good heirloom-style breeding practice that would allow a plant to nativize or acclimatize, or some word that means it grows good in that place. A cali sierran grown mexi x og could be the bomb in the foothills.

Good job at being adventurous with bag seed. A lot of us only want to play with the sure fire. Good work!

B

BipolarHiRoller

Hey man very impressive looking buds. curious to see the mexi x og shit turn out. sounds like it will be a hit or miss.

Jeezer

Jeezer

Lookin good man, how was the sample nugs?

Sample nugs were awesome, they got me baked for a good while. they carry real heavy smoke that expands in the lungs, the taste isnt really there yet but the jar smells pretty good. Definitely need some curing time.

Looking forward to seeing that mexi x og. Could be a good outdoor. commericial mexi has terrible grow practices but I feel like there is sometimes a good heirloom-style breeding practice that would allow a plant to nativize or acclimatize, or some word that means it grows good in that place. A cali sierran grown mexi x og could be the bomb in the foothills.

Good job at being adventurous with bag seed. A lot of us only want to play with the sure fire. Good work!

i had a stoner moment and lost the seeds:doh:
like you said though, i want to play with
some sure fire so now im looking for a Chemdog D cut :evilgrin0040:

pura

pura

very impressive bro!...she is quite the yielder :harvest:... im guessing shes staying for a while huh?... save me a bowl!...~Pura

Jeezer

Jeezer

very impressive bro!...she is quite the yielder :harvest:... im guessing shes staying for a while huh?... save me a bowl!...~Pura

Thanks alot Pura, yeah she yields nicely & idk if shes a keeper because i have nothing to compare it to, i have only grown my personal OG cut and blue dream. I wanna get other OG cuts so i can compare to mine.

Here you go bro
Happy holidays
:passingjoint:

Jeezer

Jeezer

The OG kush mom yielded a bit over 6oz's alone. Its pretty good considering she was flowered in between 2 tables and not under a light for herself.

The mom was flowered in miracle gro soil, this time i am using coco for her babies and they are looking even prettier than their mother. Much frostier.

Top Bottom