OG Kush from Bagseed- Day 55 bloom

• Thread starter Jeezer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jeezer

Jeezer

update coming soon. im harvesting a 3x3 table with 9 og kush clones. Cutting in a week. it looks like i might pull 7-9 zips from 3x3. Ill probably end the journal after the weigh in.

next goal after that is 1 gpw with a 5x5 stadium style grow 1 plant per sqr/ft. 3x3 flat center with an elevated 1 foot border. 25 OG under 1000w. i can probably get better gpw numbers from a 600w but i am not willing to sacrifice max yield so im sticking with the 1kw. im pretty confident ill beat the 1gpw mark with this set up.:harvest:

I also use special training and defoliation techniques for yield. You guys can check that out when i get the journal going

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year fellow farmers.
Cheers

W

wanttobeconni

Beautiful, almost poetic; your plants are capivating to the eyes and bring yummy smells too mind =)

hiboy

hiboy

I have the original sfvog lemon strain i hijacked from a fellow grower when we were doing it together and some of your buds look very similiar but the leaves are much skinnier than mine.. you might have some cross breed cause i know what your talking about with that uncontrollable smell

Jeezer

Jeezer

I have the original sfvog lemon strain i hijacked from a fellow grower when we were doing it together and some of your buds look very similiar but the leaves are much skinnier than mine.. you might have some cross breed cause i know what your talking about with that uncontrollable smell

yea, this bitch stinks so good. Pure pinesol, very lemony and funky with light undertones of fuel/burnt tire type of smell.

check out this pic. its a 3x3 table with 9 og's. I believe they were at week 7 at the time of the picture.

the close ups are OG at week 9

IMG 0335
IMG 0457
Melvan

Melvan

They do look great. You are lucky to pull this from bagseed and not end up with hermies. So many times when you find seeds in your med grade smoke it's due to that nasty little hermie trait. Maybe you got lucky and it was just someone who made a mistake and missed a male.

Still, I hope you know to keep an eye out for those little nanners. Make sure you never stress these girls for as long as you grow them.

They look great, looking forward to the smoke report.

Jeezer

Jeezer

They do look great. You are lucky to pull this from bagseed and not end up with hermies. So many times when you find seeds in your med grade smoke it's due to that nasty little hermie trait. Maybe you got lucky and it was just someone who made a mistake and missed a male.

Still, I hope you know to keep an eye out for those little nanners. Make sure you never stress these girls for as long as you grow them.

They look great, looking forward to the smoke report.

They do hermie a bit during weeks 6 or 7 but not too much. ill find maybe like 5 - 10 seeds from the whole harvest.

My hermie OG pollinated my blue dream so i got a couple seeds of that. Look for the grow journal i already put a seed to germinate.

Melvan

Melvan

I know people think it's great to get the free seed, but breeders around the world are working hard to eliminate this characteristic. I hope you are responsible enough to make sure no one else grows any of that seed and that you're doing your part to make sure that undesirable characteristic isn't passed around.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I know people think it's great to get the free seed, but breeders around the world are working hard to eliminate this characteristic. I hope you are responsible enough to make sure no one else grows any of that seed and that you're doing your part to make sure that undesirable characteristic isn't passed around.
Not sure I agree with that, I mean there are some amazing breeders out there trying to keep things real but how would you explain the fem seed industry?

Oh yeah it looks like you have quite the keeper on your hand, how did she smoke? Similar to the og gram that it came out of?

Melvan

Melvan

I think whenever man tries to "improve" on nature we make a mess of it. (good examples are the love bug invasion in Florida, the turkey beetle invasion in Southern Ohio, genetically engineered veggies that make our children able to breed at age 10, the list goes on and on.)

MJ is meant to have a male and a female plant, only consumer demand to get only girls because growers don't want to worry about males, has caused breeders to create femmed seeds.

The hermaphrodite trait is not one that should be propagated. If it continues, we could be looking at MJ that is never male or female, that is always self-pollinating, and there's goes all our seed free smoke. I can just see us 10 years from now bragging how we got a cut of a "true female" plant.

Jeezer

Jeezer

I think whenever man tries to "improve" on nature we make a mess of it. (good examples are the love bug invasion in Florida, the turkey beetle invasion in Southern Ohio, genetically engineered veggies that make our children able to breed at age 10, the list goes on and on.
MJ is meant to have a male and a female plant, only consumer demand to get only girls because growers don't want to worry about males, has caused breeders to create femmed seeds.

The hermaphrodite trait is not one that should be propagated. If it continues, we could be looking at MJ that is never male or female, that is always self-pollinating, and there's goes all our seed free smoke. I can just see us 10 years from now bragging how we got a cut of a "true female" plant.

I understand what your saying but you act like everyone out there is doing what I'm doing. Most people buy clones/seeds, flower them and then go buy some more. Either that or keep a mom. But anyways don't worry bro I'm not spreading any bad traits. I don't know any growers to share with and don't wish to. I just like growing
Free dank for the family.

If you wanna discuss the genocide against hermies we can start another thread somewhere more appropriate.

Jeezer

Jeezer

Not sure I agree with that, I mean there are some amazing breeders out there trying to keep things real but how would you explain the fem seed industry?

Oh yeah it looks like you have quite the keeper on your hand, how did she smoke? Similar to the og gram that it came out of?

Yea def. a keeper. I really dont remember the gram cuz it was so long ago and this batch i havent had a chance to smoke a cured sample so im still waiting on the smoke report. fresh nugs taste like hash mostly.

Jeezer

Jeezer

Imma finish off the log with a smoke report. Thanks for tuning in fellas. I have a blueberryxbubba journal and a blackberry kush going now as well.

Smoke Report:
Strong diesel smell accompanied with a bottle of pinesol.it reminds me of Jack Herrer alot.
really danky, leaves you breathless on the exhale and too big of a hitwill just torment your lungs. Stinks up the whole house when i open the jar.
Tastes mostly like what it smells like.

One good hit off the bong and ill get a sick head rush and have me feeling dazed for a couple minutes. This herb is super potent. I have smoked herb that looked totally white, riddled in trichs and dont get me as high as this. Great sativa high not for bedtime lol.

D_OG.JPG

Killerog

Killerog

Great looking slags there budd!!!! Couldn't hazard a guess at what week I'm in could u? Cheers

20160326 175922
20160326 175742
Top Bottom