OG Kush growing technique in Hydro.

• Thread starter UNITEDGROOVES
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ken dog

ken dog

Hey there this computer stuff is new to me but i was wondering a couple things and would appreciate your help. Started beginning of week four of bloom sour og I am having fan leaves drop like crazy thought it was ph is it as simple c as adding more nitrogen and cal mag oh ya dwc under two 600 in four by eight 2nd grow with this strain

When your fan leaves start popping off like that, it's a sure sign that your humidity is way too high.

B

Buddemon

Hi people,
I'm growing a og kush from "city seed bank seeds" under a viparspectra v600 led grow light.
I'm 4 weeks and 2 days into flower
This bitch is calmag hungry
In using Ro water
3ml/10l silver bullet roots
70ppm 7ml/10L Silica by growth -technology
300ppm of calmag @ 3.8-0-0 npk
800 ppm aqua flores A&B @ 3-4-9 npk
600ppm Budda tree 9/18 @ 2.1-9-18
20ml/10L hygrozyme
I'm seeing a slight clawing on one or two leaves on my buds but that's due to high nitrogen in my mix , so next time I'm going to use Remo nutrients calmag or another brand, Remo calmag is looking like 1-0-0 npk so less leaf development on buds
My npk ratio is 6-13-25 @ 2.1ec/1470ppm
It might spike to 8-13-25 in theory coz of calmag, but 6-13-25 dominant mainly, it kind of depends on root mass aswell, more roots=more flowers. Your ppm/e.c should be dialed in correctly to a tri factor equation, watts×roots size×e.c
If you have little roots and you're trying to put the ladies into a marathon by feeding 2000ppm and other ridiculous of high ec levels you're gonna burn them roots so be carefull. So guys look for a good calmag with low nitrogen, but added "Fe"- iron, I'm thinking of Remo calmag @1-0-0 npk

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom