OG Kush, New Flower Room, 2nd grow, and another thread 不不

• Thread starter BurnzYzBudZz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
amekins

amekins

Sure find a technique and practice. I like dry trim too. You can pop all the bud leaves right out and each bud looks individual. Its own work of art.

As opposed to wet trimming plant material off into a round bud. Or even worse machine trimming them.
I dry trimmed last time and just felt like I did a hatchet job.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
It needs to be dense enough to dry right for the easy leaf removal. And it takes some practice.

Really leafy bud that is fluffy can be a pain.
Oh yeah, these babies are dense ones. The smaller buds I trim with scissors and then the larger ones I can just lightly twist and they will break. Ill snag some shots when I go back in the room.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Id also like to add. This is the second grow in a row with HSC genetics. Both times, I had some light leaks. Guess what? No seeds. Blue light was always on on one of my oscillating fans. Not one goddamn seed in the last grow and I can almost guarantee you theres none in this crop. Thats good genetics.

amekins

amekins

Id also like to add. This is the second grow in a row with HSC genetics. Both times, I had some light leaks. Guess what? No seeds. Blue light was always on on one of my oscillating fans. Not one goddamn seed in the last grow and I can almost guarantee you theres none in this crop. Thats good genetics.
They are next seed purchases for me. And I cant wait.

MHippie

MHippie

I'll vouch for that. 3 strains, tons of stress, multiple methodologies, outside, T5HO, and LEDs... no hermies. Zero.

Mark from Strainly seeds? 5 of 21 strains produced hermies.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Ill be the outlier here in saying that i dont put a lot of stock in the light leaks causing hermies theory.
I worked in grow-op years ago that had the WORST light leaks from air exchange fans between two flowering rooms, it was incredible how much light was leaking between the two rooms. When i took it over i thought for sure it was gonna cause issues, but the building owner assured me nobody ever had problems before. Sure enough, 2 years of growing in there, with about a dozen different strains, and never once had a hermie.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Ill be the outlier here in saying that i dont put a lot of stock in the light leaks causing hermies theory.
I worked in grow-op years ago that had the WORST light leaks from air exchange fans between two flowering rooms, it was incredible how much light was leaking between the two rooms. When i took it over i thought for sure it was gonna cause issues, but the building owner assured me nobody ever had problems before. Sure enough, 2 years of growing in there, with about a dozen different strains, and never once had a hermie.
Im so with you on this brother. I think its more nutrient/stress related, as well as, breeding practices.
fems or regs?
These are fems.

Top Bottom