OG Kush, New Flower Room, 2nd grow, and another thread 🤣🤣

• Thread starter BurnzYzBudZz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Gargantuas. 31 day vegging. I like it. I GROW TREEezzS 🌲 🌲. Beautiful growth. Lush foliage. Flipping on my moms birthday. Haha. Sept 3rd tis the day. Whatcha think? Ohhhh and quick side note. My last seed drop. Unless some generous farmers return the favor. I am not one to expect things in return. Stoked on these though.
Looking good!

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Last lights on before darkness for 32 hours. Instead of 36, 32 hours will land me at Sunday @ 6pm lights on to start flowering. We are having a 100+ scorcher this weekend so thought it’d be a great time to shut the lights off and flip to flower. By Sunday it’ll be cooler and I won’t have to worry about the ballasts exploding. Haha jk. Great growth for 32 days vegging. Extremely stocky branches. They may be able to hold their own weight once they bulk up. Weirdly large fan leaves. I have been tucking them but they usually pop back up and sag in front of bud sites. I’m going to give my shot to some defoliation this run and see if I can get a bit better penetration. The breeder is spot on with these plants watching his video. When I ruB the stems I get a gassy, kushY smell. I like gassy terps. I’ll be back on Sunday with an update. I might buy a green light and peek in during the night. I’ll feed again in the Morning to saturate medium then back to the foliage pro/protekt weeks 1-2. I’ll see how they are stacking after week 2 and Go from there. Anywho, Stay cool, stay hydrated, and know the signs of heat exhaustion. Happy grows. Last photo bomb for a Bit.
BA4AB182 068D 4D46 AD0A 836E9FC2D4A4
71575585 153A 4E94 9076 9B6D54BF9966
037AE44D 3FC3 4E25 ABF2 B7A05AA81E7C

Last edited:
Rooke

Rooke

Heya BurnzYzBudZz the gals are looking great I can’t believe how fast they’ve grown in such a short amount of time. I’m going to be watching along on this one coco loco!!

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Heya BurnzYzBudZz the gals are looking great I can’t believe how fast they’ve grown in such a short amount of time. I’m going to be watching along on this one coco loco!!
Definitely Satisfied. The growth blows my soil grows outta the water. The best is yet to come. Thank you for stopping by.

N

Newber

thinking of trying coco myself.... growth is crazy over there

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Hand watering coco may get a bit overwhelming late in flower. I’ll truck through it but for coco, I believe an auto feed system is super beneficial. I’m hand watering basically everyday in 3 gallon pots. It may turn into 25/30 gallons weekly. Haha. 🤔🤔🤔

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Tomorrow at 6pm the lights will come on. Sunday will be the 1st day of flowering. Tonight I’ll get the room squared away with all the light leaks. There are a couple leaks and I’ve been a bit lazy, but no signs of hermie. Stay tuned, stay cool.

it’s been 100+ today most of the day. Peaked at 111. I think I’ll sleep in the grow room tonight. It’s way fresh in there. Current 79/55rh

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Little update with the veg tent. Got the little shit lights running. @Leew421 right hemisphere genetics (chocolate Thai x locktite x ppqm) was 4 for 4 on the pop. Hoping for 1 female, 2 would be great. Equilibrium genetics lemon Wookie glue bx1 is about to be 2 for 3 hoping for a female. Let’s see how my luck is. As for the clones, is been 3 days and one perked up a bit, first ever try Haha

238C75C3 8407 4BB6 B9AA 10663F181098
DC3DA556 E3CC 474C A026 0D8E63E0885A
75E1EFCB 1171 45DA AA22 ADCA688FA148
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Morning farmers. Just want to give a little update. In an hour it’ll mark 24 hours of lights out. So at 6pm PST they will have been in the dark for 30 hours and lights are coming on. Excited. I’ll probably go re up on water, 20 gallons so I am stocked and ready for this hot
Week ahead.
A49F8B36 650F 4536 99FB C79CEA7B98A0

I woke up at 630am to cut the front lawn before it got hot as fuhk but it was already about 76 at 7am haha. That’s done and out of the way. Then I hung some black polyethylene sheeting on the outside of the room to help with the light leaks.
ABC3C014 1DC9 44EB BE3D F857F04D26E3

And I’m going to peak in and spy on the babies real quick but, shhhhh they’re sleeping...

I am going to follow the dyna gro foliage pro/ pro tekt/ bloom / mag pro feed chart to see what the difference in growth, bud development, and bud onset compared to last grow where I really only used foliage pro and pro tekt full cycle, aside from weeks 4 and 8 in flower. So far I see absolutely no burned tips. I’m up to 500 ppm every other fertigation, and light feed 200-300ppm on non feed days.
Happy grows.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
No dome on the clones?
No, not sure I am doing it right. I have this plastic thing I have been putting over them. I am going to check out some Labor Day specials at the local hydro spots for cloners. No reason to try and cut corners lol. Any recommendations?

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
What's the dome over the clones for exactly? Just for future knowledge. @Dirtbag

It increases humidity and reduces the transpiration rate. The reason Burnzys cuts are drooping is because the environment is pulling water out of them but they have no root system to make up for the water loss.

If those were mine I'd spray them with a fine mist of water and cover them with a clear, tall dome.

Last edited:
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
No, not sure I am doing it right. I have this plastic thing I have been putting over them. I am going to check out some Labor Day specials at the local hydro spots for cloners. No reason to try and cut corners lol. Any recommendations?

I just use a regular tray and tall clear dome, and I have another tray that fits inside it that holds the rapid rooters. Not sure what they're called, I just grabbed it at the hydro store.

Once the clones are in there nice and dry I put the dome on and leave it on. I only take it off every day or so to quickly change the air and wipe off condensation from inside the dome. Done this way they dont wilt and I usually have roots in 7 days or so.

Like this;
20200831 195447

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I just use a regular tray and tall clear dome, and I have another tray that fits inside it that holds the rapid rooters. Not sure what they're called, I just grabbed it at the hydro store.

Once the clones are in there nice and dry I put the dome on and leave it on. I only take it off every day or so to quickly change the air and wipe off condensation from inside the dome. Done this way they dont wilt and I usually have roots in 7 days or so.

Like this;
View attachment 1026663
Thanks for that brotha. Ya I grabbed one and it’ll be here tomorrow. Hopefully they are still alive. I’ll mist them until then.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
The rooters also look a little dry, but that could just be the pic. I dunk mine super quick in water and gently squeeze out a little excess. Not too much though because they are treated with rapid start at the factory and I dont want to lose it all, so just a really quick dunk to get it properly hydrated.

Another tip, I see you stuck the clones in the factory punched hole. That hole is usually too loose for clones, what I recommend is using something pointy to poke a new hole beside that hole. You want the rooter to grip the stem tightly, if it's not making solid contact it wont root nearly as well, if it roots at all. It should be slightly difficult to slide the stem in the hole. Lube it up with lots of rooting gel. If your clones are only a few days old you could still do this. I would.

You can see what I mean here. I use the tip of my sterilized pruning scissors to make the hole. Which brings up another point, always sterilize the scissors/razor you use to cut the plant and poke the hole. I typically dunk mine in 99%iso and burn it off to sterilize.
20200829 173348

Top Bottom