OG Kush, New Flower Room, 2nd grow, and another thread 🤣🤣

• Thread starter BurnzYzBudZz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
oooh nice! I just sprouted my first hsc og kush seedling. Came up nice n healthy like the bigfoot glue did. Only germed one seed each and tap rooted in just over 24 hrs. Came ip out of the dirt that fast too. Your great results helped me choose.
Thank you! I have 100% germ rate with the HSC. Two different strains. Can’t wait to run the Don Carlos. They’re regs though so I’ll have to hunt a fem. The only difference this run is they’re getting fed floraflex instead of dyna gro. Great results thus far nonetheless.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Last and final run on this mom came out fire. I still recommend HSC og kush fems to all the kushy, gas terp peeps out there. I’ll be popping more of her in the future for sure.

3FCE601E 280F 4FA7 8ACD F2ED61DC6C4A
989357E0 C73F 47A0 9696 0DF1FCD387CD
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
The NEW NEW platinum candy x platinum kushmint fems. This is my pick out of four plants. Best structure, no stress when topped or cloned, nasty stem rub. Cut clones already and hope to have those rooted in 7-10days. I’m going to continue topping and vegging this mom and flower her along side her children. Shall be interesting.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Yo. Burnz here. It’s been a minute. Hope to be up at running here soon. New build out, equipment, etc. bare with me. Anyways, the brief hiatus is killing me. Peeps herb sucks, rec market is flooded with garbage, and I think it’s time I get it up and running, for myself. I enjoy cultivating and I have missed it.
Here’s my last full grow. OG Kush. Haven’t found anything like it since I grew it out last.

There’s lots of good info in this thread for the new growers here, if you’ve got some time. Happy grows.
Burnz

Top Bottom