OG Kush, New Flower Room, 2nd grow, and another thread 🤣🤣

• Thread starter BurnzYzBudZz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I was in parks maintenance for about 5 yrs, A golf course superintendent for 12 years, now have my own landscape maintenance company and am still working for the golf club as a consultant and mechanic, irrigation tech.
Like wise. Maintenance tech for many years, currently an inspector and an active current member of SWANA. Been in this industry for a while.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Hopefully one day I’ll run this multi-million dollar establishment. Working my way up the chain. Great benefits and retirement plan. I cannot complain. The only other thing I’d try to purse is something with cannabis at this point, as a side hustle. 😘 I like when you all hang out with me haha. Lights on in T-minus 2 hours.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hopefully one day I’ll run this multi-million dollar establishment. Working my way up the chain. Great benefits and retirement plan. I cannot complain. The only other thing I’d try to purse is something with cannabis at this point, as a side hustle. 😘 I like when you all hang out with me haha. Lights on in T-minus 2 hours.
I’m home on compo got knee in brace may have cracked the hip joint .... slipped off the tracks on the 50 ton rock breaker last Monday I got nowhere to go ... ok if I hang longer .

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Oh guess the fuck what?!?! I found my fucking Don Carlos from HSC after massive search. Peep the reviews of the Don Carlos. I am a roots reggae head and I am so happy to have these in reg form. Also I’d like to promote this California based bank, not sure if they ship throughOut US, but they have a massive collection.
Www.hembragenetics.com

DF3BE99C 5349 4AF5 9A6B B5D7FB73D6F2
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I've seen Don Carlos at reggae sunsplash years ago I stayed in Jamaica for 12 to 18 months getting off junk my habbit had gotten the better of me 🤪 I have listened to reggae for decades seen many acts Steel pulse is on my rotation today Rastafari ever living ever strong . Just feel it in the One Drop ... Nice genetics man I'll keep my eye on you . Od

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I've seen Don Carlos at reggae sunsplash years ago I stayed in Jamaica for 12 to 18 months getting off junk my habbit had gotten the better of me 🤪 I have listened to reggae for decades seen many acts Steel pulse is on my rotation today Rastafari ever living ever strong . Just feel it in the One Drop ... Nice genetics man I'll keep my eye on you . Od
Damn. I think that’s why we get along haha. I have been 10 years clean in December off the tar. Hell yeah, I’ve got a pretty stellar play list of some heavy old school roots. I’ll type it up and send it over so your kid can download for you.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Damn. I think that’s why we get along haha. I have been 10 years clean in December off the tar. Hell yeah, I’ve got a pretty stellar play list of some heavy old school roots. I’ll type it up and send it over so your kid can download for you.
Ites brother T I’ve been letting Jasper into the storage bay to hunt out old records he’s Hendrix reincarnated .. I’ve got some Fat Freedys Drop on and some really old Herbs there Kiwi reggae n dub groups check them out . Od . Good to stay clean and keep Green .

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Hell yeah flood my thread idgaf. Great song. Here’s a quick one from my home state. Before I tend to the garden.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
You should look up OnU Sound System it’s one of my go to artist from the 70 80’s .

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
2 weeks 🌸 Blink the eyes and it’s like nothing ever happened. Thriving to say the least. I’m off that fucking super sour diesel. Fuck I wish to grow shit like this some day. It’s grown with love and compassion from someone close. They’ve been growing for as long as I’ve been alive X 2 lol. Hoping to get a cut of their plant once I prove myself. That and their white fire is absolute killer shit. This ones for you @Dirtbag.
And here’s the babies. Check out the super crop haha. First times a charm.
8624509C 3D5B 457D 838B F315BB05EDD2
6A841D90 0BC8 4AC8 92EE 8348EECDE4B1
HAPPY HANUKKAH 🕎 ⬇️
37E965CA 3B6C 405D 9A1B 731F969833E2

Bud onset is going nice, a bit stretchy but who gives a fuck 🤣

Best friend will be by later to smoke and water. We are moving toward a drain to waste auto feed system. Standby for that.
BurnZ

Top Bottom