OG Kush, New Flower Room, 2nd grow, and another thread 🤣🤣

• Thread starter BurnzYzBudZz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Welp, since all my plans have changed I decided to flower In the room instead of it being a lung box. I wanted to start a new journal detailing my new flower room and plants that’ll be flowering in 4 weeks. Run down of grow:
-8x6 flower room, about 85% sealed currently, but still need to seal the door and some spots.
-3 gallon fabric pots with CoCoLoco coco/perlite with added amendments.
-got their first fill water today as I was letting the plants recover from transplant
-285w timber cobs with dimmer. Each daisy is 95w.
-240w kingbrite quantum board with 660nm, Uv, IR.
**both currently running at about 45-50%**
-4 OG Kush from Humboldt seed company. Popped 7/19/20, been in veg for 13 days. So far, genetics seem great.
-running it like thus; 6 week veg, no topping, utilize LST, and super crop/ bend main stem at 45degree angle, feel a pop, then crutch back together.
-5000btu wall banger ac, will need bigger, this thing is a piece of garbage.
-they got their
-2 Oscillating fans
-4 inch exhaust with carbon filter venting into the 4x4 tent.
-6 inch fan exhausting from the tent back into the room. It’ll (hopefully) be like a closed loop cycle. We shall see.
-4x4 gorilla grow tent with an sf1000 and a sansi Home Depot grow light runs at about 78w. This tent will be for my moms (2) and clones.

so far so good. Temps have been outrageous and there ain’t shit I can do bout it. Should be cooling off soon though. Hope you guys have a great weekend and keep on smoking.
PEACE ☮

Og kush new flower room 2nd grow and another thread
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
On the hunt for a couple keepers, stay tuned. Things are going great in the room other than the heat. I was gifted a larger ac unit by a generous farmer I’ll be picking up tomorrow. This should be one of the final pieces to the puzzle other than finding me some milfs to keep in the tent. The 5000 isn’t working out for my needs. Happy grows.

DFD0103E B82D 4024 9C65 7A4C369C7963
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Alright, let’s see how this holds out. Temps and humidity are pretty steady. Day 15 since first set of trues, popped on 7/19. I may flip in either 2 or 3 weeks depending on the growth. Hopefully they will be about 36-40” before I flip. Tomorrow I’ll start LST. No topping this run.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Cali weathers killin’ us. Rolling black outs, massive wild fires, poor air quality, 90+ for the next couple weeks. If it’s not one thing, it’s another. Life. I might have to flip sooner than I think. Great growth. Have done anything but water and up pot. Probably start feeding next week. I’ll be lurking around, not as active for a bit.
burnz

81702C65 A881 4A26 8E81 A46976222C0A
529F2CD9 CD1D 45E9 9CE7 9F27B140C526
4BF4E250 B260 4E88 8B57 D8A431977D6F
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Welp.. the largest is 18” and smallest is 16”. Lots of 9 and a couple 10 finger leafs. Nice color and structure. Came home today and power was off, lights had been off for like 10 hours, no ac or fans. I got lucky because it was still 86 in the room, humidity was like 46% but no air flow. So long story short, 1st day of flowering. Can’t beat the heat. Ac and all, still can’t beat it. I’ll be flowering from 6pm-6am while I patiently wait for the weather to chill out. May be a while. Should I throw out a trellis net or continue with the bamboo? Not going to cut any nodes or branches, just train em a bit. Learning. This will be a little friends and family harvest. First feed is tomorrow.

146F6B2D 102D 4F89 8424 7C78893F9D4D
36A8BCBF 89B9 4421 A8AE F8348F740651
43397619 7626 40ED 9B48 29FAAE383BCA
B0FB782B 57BF 409A B278 777AA0DB01ED
FlipFan

FlipFan

Absolutely gorgeous plants! I can't wait to see them girls start putting on their winter coats.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Absolutely gorgeous plants! I can't wait to see them girls start putting on their winter coats.
Appreciate you. It’s tough right now, for many lol. But yes this should be a nice personal haul.

TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

Awesome looking room and plants!!

Your gonna love the Dragon genetics.....running the Blackberry Moonshine BX1.....it's outrageous so far! Extremely aggressive.

Rock it out bro! You should be able to spot your keepers pretty easy!!

sambapati

sambapati

Welp, since all my plans have changed I decided to flower In the room instead of it being a lung box. I wanted to start a new journal detailing my new flower room and plants that’ll be flowering in 4 weeks. Run down of grow:
-8x6 flower room, about 85% sealed currently, but still need to seal the door and some spots.
-3 gallon fabric pots with CoCoLoco coco/perlite with added amendments.
-got their first fill water today as I was letting the plants recover from transplant
-285w timber cobs with dimmer. Each daisy is 95w.
-240w kingbrite quantum board with 660nm, Uv, IR.
**both currently running at about 45-50%**
-4 OG Kush from Humboldt seed company. Popped 7/19/20, been in veg for 13 days. So far, genetics seem great.
-running it like thus; 6 week veg, no topping, utilize LST, and super crop/ bend main stem at 45degree angle, feel a pop, then crutch back together.
-5000btu wall banger ac, will need bigger, this thing is a piece of garbage.
-they got their
-2 Oscillating fans
-4 inch exhaust with carbon filter venting into the 4x4 tent.
-6 inch fan exhausting from the tent back into the room. It’ll (hopefully) be like a closed loop cycle. We shall see.
-4x4 gorilla grow tent with an sf1000 and a sansi Home Depot grow light runs at about 78w. This tent will be for my moms (2) and clones.

so far so good. Temps have been outrageous and there ain’t shit I can do bout it. Should be cooling off soon though. Hope you guys have a great weekend and keep on smoking.
PEACE ☮
Really clean and nice set up. If you get a new air conditioner I have had the best experience with Mitsubishi Mr. Slim. When the aircon man comes to clean it every 6 months the amount of junk coming out of the unit is unreal....we're not breathing that. Their filter system is better engineered than the rest IMHO.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Awesome looking room and plants!!

Your gonna love the Dragon genetics.....running the Blackberry Moonshine BX1.....it's outrageous so far! Extremely aggressive.

Rock it out bro! You should be able to spot your keepers pretty easy!!
Thank you. Yes it should be interesting. Looks like nothing but good stuff coming out of DFG. Appreciate you stopping by.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Lookin fantastic in here Burnzy! Pretty cool that we are on nearly the same schedule, I checked and mine were sprouted on the 25th of July. Are these OG's feminized?

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Lookin fantastic in here Burnzy! Pretty cool that we are on nearly the same schedule, I checked and mine were sprouted on the 25th of July. Are these OG's feminized?
Yes sir. Feminized. Due to unforeseen circumstances, their on 2nd day of flowering. Won’t be much, but I’ll be able to get some shit squared away personally, then back bigger and better haha. (Yeah right). Always appreciate your positivity dirtbag.

Top Bottom