OG Kush, New Flower Room, 2nd grow, and another thread 🤣🤣

• Thread starter BurnzYzBudZz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Anthem

Anthem

I got some clones anthem of these og kush if you want a cut.

**oh and I hope you’re wrong 😆.. these seem to be heavy yielders. Could probably cut the flower time to 56 days.
Burnz Thank You for the offer. I am kind of on the fence about OG plants. I have had trouble with OG's in the past.
I have a ton of clones right now myself. Let me know if you want any of these
#1. Watermelon Gelato
#2. GMO
#3. Ice Cream Cakes
#4. Alien OG
#5. Slurricane
#6. Meatbreath
I also have a couple of clones of stuff that is not on the web. one being Purple Trebble and MR Cheezel.

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

Burnz Thank You for the offer. I am kind of on the fence about OG plants. I have had trouble with OG's in the past.
#1. Watermelon Gelato
#2. GMO
#3. Ice Cream Cakes
#4. Alien OG
#5. Slurricane
#6. Meatbreath
I also have a couple of clones of stuff that is not on the web. one being Purple Trebble and MR Cheezel.

How's the nose on that Alien OG?

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

Alien OG does not have a great nose on it no matter how much I have tried. Plant is a beast, the first time I grew it, single plant I hit 6 zips off of it. I have never had anyone question on the nose on stuff but the Alien OG just does not have a strong smell. It is super dense and hard to dry but the buzz is not self.

Interesting man thanks for the scoop on that. I remember I got some Tokyo OG for a while maybe around 2013-ish? I dunno I'm rerrible with timelines and I'm already dabbing soooo yup somthing like that. Anyways it had like the second headiest nose I've ever gotten off a bag and the smell is distinct. I had more several years later and could smell a fainter version of the same thing but...always been on the lookout for similar crosses. I thought I remembered Alien OG being out around the same time.

I'm hearing all kinds of good stuff about GMO too

Anthem

Anthem

Interesting man thanks for the scoop on that. I remember I got some Tokyo OG for a while maybe around 2013-ish? I dunno I'm rerrible with timelines and I'm already dabbing soooo yup somthing like that. Anyways it had like the second headiest nose I've ever gotten off a bag and the smell is distinct. I had more several years later and could smell a fainter version of the same thing but...always been on the lookout for similar crosses. I thought I remembered Alien OG being out around the same time.

I'm hearing all kinds of good stuff about GMO too
I have GMO in the second week of flower and well it is a stinky sucker. I also have some Ice Cream Cakes that are in the first week of flower and surprisingly that stuff is a real stinker too. I figured it would be more of a soft fruity smell but so far it is almost as stinky as the GMO. Time will tell.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
#1. Watermelon Gelato
#2. GMO
#3. Ice Cream Cakes
#4. Alien OG
#5. Slurricane
#6. Meatbreath
You’re the man anthem. I’m good as of now. Hope you’re well.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
(Was supposed to post this last night but I must have feel asleep haha)

Well there ya have it.. tomorrow(today) I’ll fine tune and rid of those larger fans. Also re space and re hang some of the branches. Looks absolutely mouth watering. I cannot wait to partake. I’ll grab better pictures when I clean em up.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Some observations regarding this grow compared to last. I smell NO hay smell. I repeat, NO HAY SMELL. Haha. I stripped about a pound of larger leafs off a bit ago. Re hung some branches and broke down the whole plant I didn’t finish last night.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Some observations regarding this grow compared to last. I smell NO hay smell. I repeat, NO HAY SMELL. Haha. I stripped about a pound of larger leafs off a bit ago. Re hung some branches and broke down the whole plant I didn’t finish last night.

real nice work man! Looks great. :-)

and looks like a nice haul too.

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

(Was supposed to post this last night but I must have feel asleep haha)

Well there ya have it.. tomorrow(today) I’ll fine tune and rid of those larger fans. Also re space and re hang some of the branches. Looks absolutely mouth watering. I cannot wait to partake. I’ll grab better pictures when I clean em up.
That shit looks like a breeze to trim! I hate trimming lmaooooo I want to grow some true OG Kush in the future.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
real nice work man! Looks great. :-)

and looks like a nice haul too.
Thank you sir. I think you’re right.
That shit looks like a breeze to trim! I hate trimming lmaooooo I want to grow some true OG Kush in the future.
I didn’t even really realize how right you are until I read your comment lol. Not much extra trim. Not sure this is the true og kush but I can say that it’s smells and feels like the kush I used to smoke in the early 2000s.

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

They’re both great. Don’t see much of a difference in growth or structure. I never ran either light higher than 90%. The last 3 weeks before the chop I ran @ about 75%.
So why wouldn't you get 100% of the lights potential? For heat or wear and tear on the unit??? I blast mine to the max 😂.

Latest posts

Top Bottom