OG Kush, New Flower Room, 2nd grow, and another thread 🤣🤣

• Thread starter BurnzYzBudZz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ArrEll

ArrEll

Welp. To say the least, I’m completely proud of myself for sticking this one out. Life got tough, long hours at work, but I’d get home, have the family time and water the babies. Every...damn..day. I was around 25 gallons a week, hand watering 4 plants. The babies continue to teach me patience, they broaden my time management skills, and expand my knowledge on agriculture. Whose ready for the final (nug only) weight, no larf. I’ve also got two winners of some seeds! View attachment 1060451
View attachment 1060452
@sportyridr 599gramzz.. you were just over by 7 grams. Nice guess. DM me a valid mailing address and you’ll have some wicked beans in your mail box soon.
@ArrEll 570gramzz.. was just about an ounce short. DM me a valid address and I’ll get you out some beans as well.

Thanks for participating and making this harvest one to remember.

Quick smoke report. Smokes of sweet kush. Got tones of sweet earthy soil terps. Love it. This is 12 days drying in room 62-69 degrees/ 50-62rh. Dried just absolutely perfect. Check out the ash, no cure.
View attachment 1060459
View attachment 1060456View attachment 1060457
View attachment 1060458

Thanks for being such an awesome community. 💚
Burnz
Address sent. Thank you! Kush Rules!

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Congrats @BurnzYzBudZz on your harvest. Your hard work trials & tribulations paid off. Also to @ArrEll as well for his win.

Congrats to me lol...something just told me to guess just under 600g's. Maybe I better run out & get a few lottery tickets today 😅
First I have to put out a Thanksgiving meal as I'm also the head chef here as well as grow systems coordinator lol.

Thanks for having the contest @BurnzYzBudZz. Great community here at the Farm, happy I settled here. Look forward to making some fire with those beans.
Not a problem. Good guess. Almost
Spot on. Happy thanksgiving to all. And enjoy your beans.

sportyridr

sportyridr

Not a problem. Good guess. Almost
Spot on. Happy thanksgiving to all. And enjoy your beans.

Thanks

I've had a bit of luck with seeds earlier this year as well. I was one of the 50 winners for a pack of these Parvati Valley Landrace seeds. There is the seed story here .

Parvati

Was cool to win them but not sure they are a fit for me. Might be better served up with somebody else growing them. Seems they would be good for someone breeding these strains I think.

That said, looking forward to Burnzy's package, 1 if not 2 seeds will go down immediately as I need to start 2 more first of Dec.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Per request, this ones for you @Dirtbag. Haha.

Smoke report:
Great smoke. No cough. Tastes a bit sweet, slight tastes of pine/spices. Super kush tasting. Very, very sticky. Always leaves resin on tha fingers. Burns great, joint burned all the through. White ash. Couldn’t have asked for a better harvest. Jars are holding steady at 60% humidity with no boveda packs. I hate those things. I’d rather smoke dry herb. Haha. Prepping room for 5 purple chocolate and 1 more ogkush. I took cuttings from the best pheno but only a couple rooted. All the purple chocolate rooted and all the males rooted. Go figure. Pretty stoned off this stuff.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Per request, this ones for you @Dirtbag. Haha.

Smoke report:
Great smoke. No cough. Tastes a bit sweet, slight tastes of pine/spices. Super kush tasting. Very, very sticky. Always leaves resin on tha fingers. Burns great, joint burned all the through. White ash. Couldn’t have asked for a better harvest. Jars are holding steady at 60% humidity with no boveda packs. I hate those things. I’d rather smoke dry herb. Haha. Prepping room for 5 purple chocolate and 1 more ogkush. I took cuttings from the best pheno but only a couple rooted. All the purple chocolate rooted and all the males rooted. Go figure. Pretty stoned off this stuff.
View attachment 1061779
View attachment 1061778
View attachment 1061780

Right on man! That does look a bit dark to me ill be honest. But if she stays lit it'll probably keep geeting better burn characteristics as it continues to cure.

Here is how i like to see pot burn in a joint, im puffin on this one right now. Its burns just like a cigarette. Albeit this stuff is even still a little dark ashed for my liking. I like to see light grey/white ash, and a nice hot cherry on my joints. And properly finished itll burn for ages without having to puff on it to keep it goin.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Right on man! That does look a bit dark to me ill be honest. But if she stays lit it'll probably keep geeting better burn characteristics as it continues to cure.

Here is how i like to see pot burn in a joint, im puffin on this one right now. Albeit this stuff is even still a little dark ashed for my liking. I like to see light grey/white ash, and a nice hot cherry on my joints. And properly finished itll burn for ages without having to puff on it to keep it goin.
View attachment 1061784
I agree. I suck at rolling too I’m not going to lie. I roll better blunts than joints but didn’t have any around. I’ll roll a nice blunt later. This stuff has been curing for no longer than a week haha. Trying to hold off on getting rid of it but patients are on it. They say it’s great. Trying to tell em it’ll be better with a little time but they don’t care haha. They’re tired of the overpriced dispensary bullshit. I appreciate you dirtbag and will be consulting you soon I’m sure, regarding my next grow. Please keep an eye on me pops. hahahaha.

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

Here is how i like to see pot burn in a joint, im puffin on this one right now. Its burns just like a cigarette. Albeit this stuff is even still a little dark ashed for my liking. I like to see light grey/white ash, and a nice hot cherry on my joints. And properly finished itll burn for ages without having to puff on it to keep it goin.
View attachment 1061784
So what exactly does the white grey ash opposed to darker mean? Better cure?

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
So what exactly does the white grey ash opposed to darker mean? Better cure?
I’ve also heard, not sure if it’s true, that too much p and k with no proper flush will lead to the black, no white ash burn. But I’m not 100% sure on that one.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Ive only ever been able to get clean white ash by using plain water at the end and getting a good fade on the plant. Ill let all the fan leaves fade yellow or whatever their fall color is, and harvest just before the sugar leaf starts to fade. Plants that are too green near the end never burn properly in a joint for me.

This is just my experience, not saying its a rule.. The science seems a bit unclear on this one still.

But in the flush vs no flush debate, as a joint smoker exclusively, im firmly in the flush camp.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Here is a better one @BurnzYzBudZz. This is a fresh joint of dragon cheese in a slowburning zig zag, burning perfectly how I like it. This is exactly how i want my pot to burn. Very smooth, cool burning smoke, and it retains a beautiful flavor right down to the roach.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Here is a better one @BurnzYzBudZz. This is a fresh joint of dragon cheese in a slowburning zig zag, burning perfectly how I like it. This is exactly how i want my pot to burn. Very smooth, cool burning smoke, and it retains a beautiful flavor right down to the roach.
View attachment 1061824
Beautiful.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Day 2 and they’re still alive! Update and new thread after work. Should be an interesting day. Hope you all have a great one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom