OG Kush, New Flower Room, 2nd grow, and another thread 🤣🤣

• Thread starter BurnzYzBudZz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cravethelife

cravethelife

That's a great result for a short time .
I tried to look but couldn't find the answer. What light were you using? If it was an LED, wat is the equivalent strength MH light?
If I could get to half the final result as this then i would be happy.
Do you think that you could have got any more plants in there? Would be interested to see the yield with exactly the same steps and same conditions but with 8 plants. To see if there would be a bigger yield or not.
Thanks 👍🏼

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
That's a great result for a short time .
I tried to look but couldn't find the answer. What light were you using? If it was an LED, wat is the equivalent strength MH light?
If I could get to half the final result as this then i would be happy.
Do you think that you could have got any more plants in there? Would be interested to see the yield with exactly the same steps and same conditions but with 8 plants. To see if there would be a bigger yield or not.
Thanks 👍🏼
240w chinese led and 285w timber cobs. Yes 8 plants would have yielded more, but didn’t have space for anymore

cravethelife

cravethelife

Thanks for your reply. You have any idea on your monthly cost of electric to power those 2 units? Looking to go LED but the initial outlay Vs long term savings is a conundrum.

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

Welp. To say the least, I’m completely proud of myself for sticking this one out. Life got tough, long hours at work, but I’d get home, have the family time and water the babies. Every...damn..day. I was around 25 gallons a week, hand watering 4 plants. The babies continue to teach me patience, they broaden my time management skills, and expand my knowledge on agriculture. Whose ready for the final (nug only) weight, no larf. I’ve also got two winners of some seeds! View attachment 1060451
View attachment 1060452
@sportyridr 599gramzz.. you were just over by 7 grams. Nice guess. DM me a valid mailing address and you’ll have some wicked beans in your mail box soon.
@ArrEll 570gramzz.. was just about an ounce short. DM me a valid address and I’ll get you out some beans as well.

Thanks for participating and making this harvest one to remember.

Quick smoke report. Smokes of sweet kush. Got tones of sweet earthy soil terps. Love it. This is 12 days drying in room 62-69 degrees/ 50-62rh. Dried just absolutely perfect. Check out the ash, no cure.
View attachment 1060459
View attachment 1060456View attachment 1060457
View attachment 1060458

Thanks for being such an awesome community. 💚
Burnz

Holy shit I step away for like 5 minutes and you go harvest 1.3pounds! Looks fucking great man nice job!

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Thanks for your reply. You have any idea on your monthly cost of electric to power those 2 units? Looking to go LED but the initial outlay Vs long term savings is a conundrum.
Not sure I just pay the bill. It went up like 50 bucks running ac and lights.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Thank you all. Follow the new new thread. Got some heaters going on over yonder.

cravethelife

cravethelife

Great. Affordable.. anyway. Well done for that and thanks for sharing your progress. It's been an interesting watch.

And I remember there was mention of a free downloadable book somewhere in there. Has anyone got any idea where I may find a link to that??
Thank you

Sh311Sh0ck3d

Sh311Sh0ck3d

Great. Affordable.. anyway. Well done for that and thanks for sharing your progress. It's been an interesting watch.

And I remember there was mention of a free downloadable book somewhere in there. Has anyone got any idea where I may find a link to that??
Thank you
Just Google or Startpage.com Cannabis Growers Bible by Greg Green pdf. Theres free downloads but if you find it useful it helps the guy out if you buy a copy. Its well worth having. The Breeders Bible, same guy, also free pdf is also a good and worthwhile read.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Just Google or Startpage.com Cannabis Growers Bible by Greg Green pdf. Theres free downloads but if you find it useful it helps the guy out if you buy a copy. Its well worth having. The Breeders Bible, same guy, also free pdf is also a good and worthwhile read.
There’s so many good ones out there.. your plants are looking great shellshocked great fucking work dude..

Sh311Sh0ck3d

Sh311Sh0ck3d

There’s so many good ones out there.. your plants are looking great shellshocked great fucking work dude..
Thank you. Would be a different story had I not reached out to you guys for help when I created that rather unique problem for myself. Taught me a lesson, never be afraid to ask for help, people, like yourself, always step up 👍

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Thank you. Would be a different story had I not reached out to you guys for help when I created that rather unique problem for myself. Taught me a lesson, never be afraid to ask for help, people, like yourself, always step up 👍
Yes sir. Closed mouths don’t get fed.. we have all be there and are willing to help. You pulled through with some DANK!

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Here’s the OG Kush over a month cure. Only about an ounce left. Glad I still have this cut and one flowering. This stuff was liked by all, just ask @Backyard_Boogie. The boogie also has some of my males cooking in the backyard, lemon wookie glue bx2, og kush male, and an og Kush female. He’s doing work. BTW your outdoor was tasty and Stoney. I tasted spice and earth forsure.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Same cut, next run. Og Kush Dripping with trichs.

oooh nice! I just sprouted my first hsc og kush seedling. Came up nice n healthy like the bigfoot glue did. Only germed one seed each and tap rooted in just over 24 hrs. Came ip out of the dirt that fast too. Your great results helped me choose.

Latest posts

Top Bottom