Og Kush strain from msnl

• Thread starter Justlovetogrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Yea I know not ideal at all I only have the light on over night for heat and humidity been Pissin down and freezing here the last few days had it on whilst trimmin just to keep me warm lol
you keep all your fan leaves on at least to protect from the light?

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

you keep all your fan leaves on at least to protect from the light?
Hey Gnick it was only on last night hung down real low it’s off now during the day whilst the weather good tonight I’ve got a heater going in to keep the room warm set at 20degrees so no more light on me buds I knew I was doing the wrong thing at the time but thought she be right for 1 night

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Hey Gnick it was only on last night hung down real low it’s off now during the day whilst the weather good tonight I’ve got a heater going in to keep the room warm set at 20degrees so no more light on me buds I knew I was doing the wrong thing at the time but thought she be right for 1 night
yep your good!

Madmax

Madmax

You got a nice yield mate..you going to go for a more bud to leaf strain nxt to make trimming easier..i had a cheese strain while back.smoke was great but took friggen ages to trim...i aint goin there again ..lol..

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

You got a nice yield mate..you going to go for a more bud to leaf strain nxt to make trimming easier..i had a cheese strain while back.smoke was great but took friggen ages to trim...i aint goin there again ..lol..
i Would love a better bud to leaf ratio Max that would be great they are rock hard though so that’s always a good thing I been checking your grow out to mate damn u grow some trees man very impressive I have to get a bigger tent can’t quite get enough to last till the next 1 which causes impatience on the mrs part🤣 time for a 2 light tent and finally start controlling my environment better then the skies the limit I hope I’ve learnt heaps on here from guys like yourself and OD and plenty of others so cheers👍

Madmax

Madmax

Cheers bro...haha..your ol girls onto you.happy wife happy life haha..yeah i made the enviroment top priority.you get that right and it stops alot of issues .its why ive had it pretty easy so far i think + the guys on here have been a tremendous help.i wouldnt b growing as well as i am without them..id b still learning...they know who they are.

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Pretty nice smoke considering it hasn’t had a cure yet lookin at between 9-11 oz so pretty happy with that funky as smell to it real skunky like ahwell on to the next grow cheers👍

40B77E2E E5B4 428D A445 EA9A6C2699A4
7D666B0D 87FF 4668 861F F0BD23503954
Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Yeah grown msnl og Kush range auto and reg nice nice pick easy to grow very forgiving isn’t finicky in the way of problems very happy overall bud ah
Yea mate I was pretty happy with it treated it like hell and still produced nice smoko so was stokedđź‘Ť

Latest posts

Top Bottom