OG KUSH

• Thread starter johnmshort3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Camdawg

Camdawg

It was pretty confusing at first, to say the least.

A Very well known farmer round these parts.
Yeah I was mostly confused at first don't want to get off to a bad start or anything. Welcome to the farm @johnmshort3 it appears you have the same avatar as capulater, a very well respected member of these boards whose threads are chocked full of amazing information.

sixstring

sixstring

Lmao theres at least 2 other dudes using @Capulator s avitar :)

johnmshort3

johnmshort3

20141029 161246
20141029 161338
10-29-2014 posting todays pic's
20141029 161240
tell me if its looking better i did not want to over trim i think its growing back out ok.

PwnanObrien

PwnanObrien

Way to much , way to early
Plant leaves are what produces energy to the colas , they store water and nutrients in there leaves ...... You ideally wanna do some deleafing to allow penatration into the canopy but some do it gradually as the leaves no longer are storing energy to the plant and wilt off
And start to die or I try to do some at day 21 and more at 42 of flower . It's also not a bad idea to trim up the shirt ( lower section of plant) early as these buds will not receive much light and are usually larf ( unless your GM:)) plus it makes it easier to water
Also next time you might wanna give fiming a try also as a good fim can produce 4 shoots per stem

Best of luck
Ps fill that tent up your wasting electricity :D
Yep. A ridiculous over butchering dude. Don't thin them until the last few weeks, and even then, more of a strategic thinning. Only remove leaves that are covering buds.

zepherlight

zepherlight

Alright time for captains log number 2 LOL This stuffs done blasted me into space. Zooooom! Tks bro.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Glad to see your plant coming along nicely and that you got 5 plants going next run :)
Smoking your own tree is amazingly satisfying
If I could can I recommend something else : imvho I would nurse those plants along as apposed to tossing them into 5 gal pals and waiting forever for those roots to fill in those 5 gal pals.
My thinking is 1 it's gonna take super long and at best become discouraging.
2 that soil is gonna sit there for 120 or more days opening yourself to numerous issues that can discourage a new grower .
I would grow plants in cups for at least 2 weeks or longer , then transfer to either 1 or 3 gals before up potting to the 5 gal pals . Well anyways good luck dude

Shamus

Shamus

Glad to see your plant coming along nicely and that you got 5 plants going next run :)
If I could can I recommend something else : imvho I would nurse those plants along as apposed to tossing them into 5 gal pals and waiting forever for those roots to fill in those 5 gal pals.
2 that soil is gonna sit there for 120 or more days opening yourself to numerous issues that can discourage a new grower .
I would grow plants in cups for at least 2 weeks or longer , then transfer to either 1 or 3 gals before up potting to the 5 gal pals . Well anyways good luck dude

+1

johnmshort3

johnmshort3

thanks i did grow them in pots till the stems where 6" above root ball then planted whole stem and all.

Top Bottom