• Start date
  • Tagged users None
johnmshort3

johnmshort3

Pic of my plant 42 days from seed.
Og kush

johnmshort3

johnmshort3

Power of three's The idea is NOT to see how tall you can grow the plant. Much better is to use the power of threes. By this I mean cut or “pinch” the tops as they grow. The first set of small round leaves do not count. The next set of leaves that grows on the young plant will look like real marijuana leaves with the jagged edges. The next will be your “second” set. When the third set grows out enough to have a small stem it is time to pinch the top. Use a razor blade or small sharp scissors (I prefer the scissors). This will result in two new sets of branches to replace the one. This means your plant will become wider and not as tall. You repeat this process on the the two new branches. Allow the next set to grow on each one. Then the second. And when the third grows out enough to have a bit of space on the stem then pinch them like you did on the first step. Repeat this one more time. Three sets of new leaves on the new branches and pinch the third. This will result in a bushier plant, give you more buds and allow the plant to put it’s energy into the buds as opposed to just making it taller. It is also much harder to detect as it is not so tall and resembles other plants more so than a plant that simply grows tall. In simple terms, you cut the third set of leaves at the stem and you do this three times. The power of the triangle. I got this tip from a real pro. And it really works.

johnmshort3

johnmshort3

I trimmed my plant so it could concentrate its energy into the buds i hope I'm doing this right.
10 12 2014a

soserthc1

soserthc1

Way to much , way to early
Plant leaves are what produces energy to the colas , they store water and nutrients in there leaves ...... You ideally wanna do some deleafing to allow penatration into the canopy but some do it gradually as the leaves no longer are storing energy to the plant and wilt off
And start to die or I try to do some at day 21 and more at 42 of flower . It's also not a bad idea to trim up the shirt ( lower section of plant) early as these buds will not receive much light and are usually larf ( unless your GM:)) plus it makes it easier to water
Also next time you might wanna give fiming a try also as a good fim can produce 4 shoots per stem

Best of luck
Ps fill that tent up your wasting electricity :D

johnmshort3

johnmshort3

Way to much , way to early
Plant leaves are what produces energy to the colas , they store water and nutrients in there leaves ...... You ideally wanna do some deleafing to allow penatration into the canopy but some do it gradually as the leaves no longer are storing energy to the plant and wilt off
And start to die or I try to do some at day 21 and more at 42 of flower . It's also not a bad idea to trim up the shirt ( lower section of plant) early as these buds will not receive much light and are usually larf ( unless your GM:)) plus it makes it easier to water
Also next time you might wanna give fiming a try also as a good fim can produce 4 shoots per stem

Best of luck
Ps fill that tent up your wasting electricity :D
Thanks i will fill it up next grow this is my first plant ever so i wan't to make sure i know what i'm doing before growing allot.

soserthc1

soserthc1

FoxFarm Open Sesame®
Early Flowering Formula
( 5 - 45 - 19 ) Beastie Bloomz®
Heavyweight Blossom Builder
( 0 - 50 - 30 ) Cha Ching®
Late Flowering Formula
( 9 - 50 - 10 )
Easy with those formulas as there all pretty heavy in p and k , you don't wanna be using a lot or all of those at once

devilrays

devilrays

Less is more on your nutes. You're gonna burn that plant up and way too much defoliating!

Latest posts

Top Bottom