OG Kush's > Buzz Descriptions

• Thread starter Quitters
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Quitters

Quitters

This is The Cali Connection's OG Kush Famiglia

We have vertually every legit true og kush cut there is pretty much out there, i would say a solid 50% of our cuts are literally held by less than 5 others in the world.

Tahoe OG _ this is a cut that was acquired by a cat i knew, his mentor recieved this cut in norcal when he lived just outside of tahoe. he got the cut sometime around 96-97. he has been growing this cut and what we have as the pre98 bubba since then. he then moved to the oc. Lemon kerosine skunk funk to the max

Larry OG- our larry cut came from the oc. a very generous memeber donated her to me for work. Pure lemon fuel pinesol

SFV OG- this is my San Fernando Valley og kush cut. i recieved it form the same generous memeber whom gave me the tahoe cut. Lemon pledge pinesol to the max

Hells Angel OG- This is a cut once again donated to me by a very generous member of the community to work with, she yeilds huge of AAA pure lemon pledge pinesol og kush nugs. extremely similar to the larry cut..

Fire(SFV) Og Kush- Problably one of the most amazing ogs there is, a pure og in its truest form. just raw lemon pledge with a very heavy lung expansion. extremely similar to the tahoe but far better yeilding and density. this cut comes from the sickest og grower on the planet imvho opinion ograskal... mucho mi amigo, gracias por todo...

Ive seen many desriptions of the OG Kush's, mostly about flavor & growth characteristics but never a detailed explanation of the their highs/effects.. Yuo know like which OG's are the most indica dom & which are the most sativa leaning ?

Ive always wondered in what order do the sat dom OG's fall in, figuring the SFV, Larry & Hell's Angel to be the most sativa but whats the difference in their highs ??

Much Respect

S

Swerve

well plain and simple anyone to say indica with og is a moron!!! no og grows like bubba( none of them!!!) no og grows like an indica!! no cut none of them not the tahoe or the larry or the sfv or raskals or ha.. all are sativa dom hybrids...they hit heavy when you let the trichs amber out this is here people think its an indica... but its a sativa leaning hybrid...

Quitters

Quitters

maybe i didn't word it right

i didn't mean indica dominate like bubba or the white as its known that OG's all have alot of stretch..

ive grown SFV and found it to be sat leaning and very pleasing, but i was under the impression that the tahoe was alittle less sativa than the SFV

thx anyway, hopefully someone will come along and describe the differences in the highs of the OG's.

Peace

P

purekushkills

Skywalker OG- Sativa'd out

Herojuana OG- as Indica as an OG can lean

-PKK

S

Swerve

Pkk those r hybrids he is talking about the legit real cuts. Trust me when I say all of are cuts have been either given to use by the source aka originators or one of their very close friends. All of our p1 stock is very verified. And I can say for sure no of grows like and indica. At least not the real cuts. Tahoe doesn't the real legit Larry sure as fuck doesn't grow like an indica either like some of these clone providers here in Cali say. Shows how much They know.
So if someone tells u they have the real Larry and it grows like bubba they got a cross or hybrid not the real cut.

lilzayne

lilzayne

This is a lil off topic, but I was wondering if you Swerve, could verify P.O.'s Tahoe cut? Do you know if it's real deal? Thx

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
i can tell you that the ghost stays shorter than any of the cutts mentioned above. though im not saying its pure indy but outta all the cutts iv grown out, all them have similar sativa like structure expect the ghost. she stay shorter and bushier than all the other cutts but still has a sativa shape to her, but shorter and more stout. leaves on all them OG cutts look sativa dom thats for sure! even the ones iv noticed that get fatter leaves start to skinny up once in budding and what not....

S

Swerve

lil zayne it not the real cut i know my boy grabbed some from them with out saying anything ran it and came over with the finished product. it was og but not the tahoe...he told me it was hi nute regiment change thats why it was different but then he came clean 2 weeks later saying he got it form them...so def not the real cut thats afact.. half their shit is mislabeled like dna's la confidential there is no og kush in it what so ever so how can they ahve the og pheno.. i mean all you ahve to do is read their website kinda like cataract kush isnt an og bx.. once again it just take some research in which they dont do... i cant wait to see their ibl's if they even know what that means.. lol they just started growin what a year an a half ago and had to use my nute regiment in order to grow dank and now they are breeding hahahahaha i hope they at least read robert c clarke book ...but doubtful

and ghost og still grows like og its just an s1 thats why it stays shorter than the rest and thats from the kid himself

lilzayne

lilzayne

Thanks for the input Swerve... much appreciated. On a side note, do you ever plan on getting some of the legit OG clones out to the patients? I know your hands are already tied with all the breeding and seed stuff you've been doing, but I was just wondering if there's any chance on seeing some real deal OG clones for the patients who don't have enough space or time to really start from seeds. I bet patients would even be willing to pay a good price for clones that they knew were real deal OG. Anyways, just some thoughts.
Thanks again for chiming in too about the authenticity of P.O.'s Tahoe cut... I'm smoking on some Tahoe and it's the fiiiire, def. one of the best OG's i've smoked. Big ups, and keep up the good work!

S

Swerve

We are gearing up to drop free or extremly cheap cuts of real verified genetics once again that I am known for and built my rep on. to the patients of calis med scene to try and clean up all the bs mislabeling and fakes out there.

G

ganjherbsmoke

thats whats up swerve super awesome to hear

hey man i think i may have found an indica pheno of ur sfv?
not sexed yet but sure is fatty
http://i1037.invalid.com/albums/a460/ganjherbsmoke/Grows%20Green%20And%20Glass/DSC_0450.jpg

lilzayne

lilzayne

Big up's Swerve! That's real good news... def. would be nice to see you clean up the game a bit from all the fake/unverified cuts floating around.
Please keep us updated on the drop. Much respect bro!

P

purekushkills

Swerve,
You're right the Herojuana OG is a hybrid...my fault.

I thought skywalker was an S1 of Sfv? Or even a dank ass batch of real SFV...thoughts?

-PKK

D

Dubwobble

The wide leaf shape is an indica trait, that is true.

It will show up in many of the OG's (and Chem's) at first.

The large amount of stretch and nodal distance that shows up in the OG's and Chem's as they mature show their heavy sativa traits. As the plants get older they will show more sativa-like leaves.

They are hybrids, meaning they have some of BOTH Indica and Sativa traits. And quite possible Afghanica traits as well.

But they do end up as Sativa dominant plants in their final structure.

M

mc_lazy_is

WOW!!! Damnit! i got a couple clones of P.O.'s OGs hoping they would be legit, i guess not. I got 4 different cuts in total;fire(obviously not raskals), tahoe (obviously not real cut) hells angels (ive heard from a patient it was the legit cut but what does he know) and i got the larry(which supposedly when i went to go pick them up he said the larry was the legit cut from swerve, i laughed at him and left. Kinda sucks that they have to mislead people like that and give lies just to make a buck. On the bright side All of them are growing really stretchy and the internodes are all really far apart. I just hope these cuts are atleast decent OG or even real OGs. Ill keep u guys updated with pics once i get my camera back. And swerve i really hope we can get some legit CC OG cuts somewhere in socal in the near future.

squarepusher

squarepusher

We are gearing up to drop free or extremly cheap cuts of real verified genetics once again that I am known for and built my rep on. to the patients of calis med scene to try and clean up all the bs mislabeling and fakes out there.

by cuts do you mean clones/cuttings (or just more seed drops)? Would these be available in so cal?

peace!

E

entrails

Swerve any drop from you of clean clones would rock the state of Cali. Bring it on!!!

J

JusKeypit1huniD

Swerve what it do homie, droping off cuts sounds real good clearing up all this mess I hate when I go into a club and try to buy some og and all they can tell me is "oh yeah its the real deal man...." me: "oh yeah, which one is it?" them: " uuuhhh what do you mean which one? its real fuckin deal bro!" I hate that!

J

JusKeypit1huniD

Garden of dreams - Just looked it up thats orange county? if it is then I'm in for a long haul as i'm comin from west bay area but yeah, if thats what it takes to get some legit cuts then i'am fixin to hit the road!

Top Bottom