Og raskal erb

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Some pics of OGR's gear the WhiteFireOg, Strawberry Bubba and WhiteUrkle are at 7 weeks. The FireBubba is at 6 weeks,Berry White is 3 weeks and SuperStarDawg are at 1 week. Thanks for looking. HDK

Pic 1,2, WhiteFire

Pic 3,4,5, WhiteUrkle (A few diff phenos)

Pic 6, StrawberryBubba

Pic 7, FireBubba (These hermied on me so had to cut some phenos out of the trey and think some still got dusted cuz there not growing much.:mad0229:)

Pic 8 FireBubba on left and BerryWhite on right.. Berry White is goin nuts!

Pic 9 SuperStarDawg (Very Sativa Dom looks like a haze almost when growing? maybe JJ got the labels mixed up)

Picture 2929

Picture 2934

Picture 2930

Picture 2931

Picture 2935

Picture 2932

Picture 2940

Picture 2936

Picture 2938

R

Radio_Dread

nice set up man. thats a really great line up on genes you got there. thanks for sharing. best of luck with the rest of your run

RD

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
nice set up man. thats a really great line up on genes you got there. thanks for sharing. best of luck with the rest of your run

RD

Thanks RD haha thats funny i have a really good friend named RD anyways thanks bro for the props and karma. Peace HDK

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
cool looking commercial grow for your patients, now where is all the real dank personal herb at? haaaaaha....im playing bro, those are looking super dank. looks like you found a nice yielding white urkle which is real nice to have. ill get out there Wednesday, kick it wit your boy and shit, try out some of my last round and compare notes and shit :) keep up the dank bro....hdk be doing it.

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
cool looking commercial grow for your patients, now where is all the real dank personal herb at? haaaaaha....im playing bro, those are looking super dank. looks like you found a nice yielding white urkle which is real nice to have. ill get out there Wednesday, kick it wit your boy and shit, try out some of my last round and compare notes and shit :) keep up the dank bro....hdk be doing it.

HAHAHA my dog yeah my patients hate me right now they said ''this new gear sucks'' and they want me to run some super lemon haze....SIKE..haha...Come on my brother we got some notes to exchange and joints for sure. See ya soon homie. Peace HDK

Illmind

Illmind

Niice, shit looks real dope. I'd smoke the shit out of that white fire you got man thanks for the shots.

true grit

true grit

Lookin good bro! Those are gonna be dankalicious...just popped my last white urks and a few more wifi myself!! The wifi is pretty much my top smoke right now fa sho...even cut early....

Z

zoeronerer

yeah those last 1's look like hazes homey .....

u should show jj.......c what he thinks ..

they look killer tho u gota have some skinny chicks around ......

the white erkle structure looks way erkle dom... real mean looking

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Niice, shit looks real dope. I'd smoke the shit out of that white fire you got man thanks for the shots.
Thanks Ill the WhiteFire is really good has it all.. taste and power.
Lookin good bro! Those are gonna be dankalicious...just popped my last white urks and a few more wifi myself!! The wifi is pretty much my top smoke right now fa sho...even cut early....
Thanks TG..hopefully u can make it for the convention and we can smoke all this stuff and greenhouse stuff i have going, should be a great time.
Sweet!!!!
Really nice strain's!! :rock
Thanks homie spent a pretty penny for them but well worth it.
nice looks like some kill the whitefire is my fav
Graces vato...tryin to keep up with yall out there in the mother land homie. WhiteFire is def Top Notch.
yeah those last 1's look like hazes homey .....

u should show jj.......c what he thinks ..

they look killer tho u gota have some skinny chicks around ......

the white erkle structure looks way erkle dom... real mean looking

Yeah thats what i thought grew them once and had a very cat piss smell and taste super up and clear high kinda freaky..hopefully JJ will see this and let me know what he thinks. The white urkles i have 11 phenos all kinds of crazy lookin stuff and smells out of this world! cant wait to smoke her or the first time. Thanks for checking out these pics will update next week with lights off.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah man loving them white fires bro. they look extra frosty. have you smoked any of these strains yet?

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
WhiteFireog and,SuperStarDawg? dont think its superstardawg tho but who knows... thats it all the rest waiting patiently...WhiteFireOg is def Top Notch but super sleepy stuff mos def night time erb and the best bag appeal i have ever seen!

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
No doubt bro, great shots and hella lineup hommie.. Happy harvests!!

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks Tex. Cant wait for the StrawberryBubba! really has my eye.

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

Damm homie, you're straight killin it. I really need to stop slacking so much and step my game like the rest of you MI cats.

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
I talked to JJ and thinks its a original haze...said he would take care of me so im pretty happy.

true grit

true grit

Yeah bro, no doubt, Im most def gonna try to make it up there for the event! Would chief out on the danks!

Top Bottom