OG Raskal seeds White Strawberry and Strawberry Fire Alien Kush

• Thread starter socalval
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
socalval

socalval

girls are looking good there SCV. What's True Bloom if you don't mind me asking?
Primordial Solutions (the sea green dudes) True Blooms 1.0-0.3-0.5 smells like a sweet cal mag . Its a organic foilar spray for your flowers that you apply 5 days b4 12/12 @ 2ml per gallon . Talked to the rep gary i think and he said i can water it in 2 weeks before harvest . Works great for sexing plants asap.

socalval

socalval

:woot: GEDC2511GEDC2510GEDC2509GEDC2507GEDC2503GEDC2502GEDC2500GEDC2498GEDC2495GEDC2494GEDC2493GEDC2489GEDC2488GEDC2492GEDC2483GEDC2455GEDC2475GEDC2407

pura

pura

Hell ya socalval packing on weight!
They look good hopefully you have some for the next run
I love the strawberry hybrids they have been my favorite to grow for awhile now...
Keep us updated cant wait to see your final results.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Great work, SCV. Them ladies r filling in real nice. U getting them Strawberry smells yet?

socalval

socalval

Very nice plants.. They all turned out pretty damn chunky.. Great grow
Thanks Goo !
I love the strawberry hybrids they have been my favorite to grow for awhile now...
I do clones and moms, selecting what phenos to run based on looks alone is the issue. Its a toss up right now with summer right around the corner. SFAK #1 is rock solid , I would take her down today at 10 % amber but im only 6 days into flush & WSC # 2 has beautiful hues on white dom colas WSC # 3 has golf balls I need to take better pics .SFAK #3 last pic still untested. I fed WSC #4 and #5 a bit to much . I will keep the updates coming thanks for tunning in .
Oh my ! Killing it in there brotha nice work man .
Thanks tipper
Looking great amigo!
Thank you Fader
Great work, SCV. Them ladies r filling in real nice. U getting them Strawberry smells yet?
Dank you very much Big dogg its kind of like chap stick its there but mild not as strong as i would like .

socalval

socalval

I forgot to ask you what strawberry hybrid you like the most also did you run across multiple phenos that had a scent to match the flavor ?

I want to Thank all the farmers that dropped in this thread. Madd love and respect to you all !

Please excuse the :inpain: the fan.....and the one in the background. I cut her down wsc #5 without taking a photo:banghead: so this is all i have ill get some bud shots
GEDC2528

pura

pura

My favorite were te Strawberry Bubbas I kept one that was sativa dominate with the narrowest leaves...Smelled and tasted like grapes and skittles. Pretty much every plant in Raskals gear is a keeper it's just a matter of what fits your characteristics.

I have a pack of Strawberry Cough x Fire Alien Kush to still go through prob get those started this summer I've been putting them on the back burner for some time now.

socalval

socalval

Your WSC #1 is sik!!! The sativa dominate narrow leaves are my favorite for some reason...easy to find those phenos in Raskals packs. What's she smelling like?
Ive been wondering when is he going to drop some new gear. She really doesnt smell at all :bag: overwatered :banghead: Shes a 70 day girl for sure .

GEDC2534
GEDC2533
GEDC2531

GEDC2541
GEDC2541
GEDC2543
GEDC2547
GEDC2547

pura

pura

Raskal isn't in the game anymore unfortunately he stop producing seeds for the time being.
Really no smell? :(

Top Bottom