Og Raskal white master Kush & bodhi white lotus..

• Thread starter RG420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RG420

RG420

Just noticed this researching my next run.....
Og Raskals white master Kush
Og raskal white master kush  bodhi white lotus

Bodhi white lotus....
Og raskal white master kush  bodhi white lotus 2

Very similar?

RG420

RG420

Got an email earlier today saying Raskals wifi was back in stock just read it and went to check...... Yup that shit sold out already!!!

socalpunx

socalpunx

I have pics of bodhi seeds white lotus.I kept it for a year but just got rid of it to make room for other strains.Is there anything you want to know??I ended up with like 7 females

RG420

RG420

I have pics of bodhi seeds white lotus.I kept it for a year but just got rid of it to make room for other strains.Is there anything you want to know??I ended up with like 7 females

Ahh you sir are a legend!! Yes please fire some pics up on here if you don't mind?
Yeah just the basic stuff like is she slow in veg, stretch, was she picky with nutes, what sort of phenos did ya get? And most importantly how she smoke? Smell? Bag appeal? Lol sorry man just excited as I haven't been able to find anything about this strain! :D

I got the White Lotus, Love Dawg and Goji Og just not sure witch to run first! :facepalm:

can-i-hit-it

can-i-hit-it

Hey true grit wats the difference betweenthe old and new packs? Was a different cut used?

true grit

true grit

Hey true grit wats the difference betweenthe old and new packs? Was a different cut used?

Should be same cuts, but seems most keepers were early releases- not to say recent releases ain't droppin fire too. I say pop em if you got em!! I know I prob lost 5-6 due to hard shells from a couple packs :(

can-i-hit-it

can-i-hit-it

Cool thanks Grit, u kinda scared me for a minute.lol I got a pack from a most recent drop

socalpunx

socalpunx

Okay for the WHITE LOTUS I got 11 seed regular and ended up with 7 females with 5 distinct pheno's,I can only find the pics from the first four pheno's.First off all seeds popped with tales in the first 24 hours the fastest I have ever seen.From seed their structure seems to be pretty short and stout but once you clone them they lose that appearance and take on a more sativa style look.
In VEG half the phenos grew medium to fast and the other half grew fast.They had a bit of stretch in the flowering period,She is a medium feeder,2 phenos got done flowering in 9 weeks while the other pheno's finished in 10 weeks.
the keeper pheno was
smell=earty,deisel with a touch of spice and sage
taste=earthy,diesel,spicy with a tad bit chem and funk after taste when you exhale......really good bag appeal AT first glance the nugs look a little fluffy but when you try to squeeze it there is no give like a little rock and excellent for making bho "in bho I doubled my wax compared to any other strain"
for the other pheno's 2 tasted like shit one tasted like nothing no flavor it was weird,1 had the taste of the keeper but those plants stretched and fox tailed or dreaded out way to much for my liking
THE PICKS ARE IN THE NEXT REPLY SCROLL DOWN

socalpunx

socalpunx

seeds
Pic1
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sprouted in 24 hours
Pic2

a couple of weeks later
Pic5

SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE

Pic5

Latest posts

Top Bottom