• Start date
  • Tagged users None
sox

sox

yep, popped these to run with The Hemperor~
Og32

sox

sox

Yes he is. When I get back up and running I am going right to him for some killer genetics.
That will be the best decision you ever made...for real.
All my genetics before came from breeders ive known/worked with livin up north...when i came down south last year i didnt know ANYBODY and got screwed around on a few cuts...Babas gear is the first ive found (outside of my circle) to hold some true true dankness...
And this is comin from a Mendo boy who has grown/smoked ALOT of nuggets.

So here is to Golden Lion and Baba, may his compassion be dealt back 100fold.

sox

sox

super stoner mistake:rolleyes:....i think this might be a first for me...14 seeds popped, but i guess i accidentaly planted 2 in 1! When it came up i figured, hey its one of those twin things so i pulled it out not thinkin nothing....but now every seed is above soil except for 1 container..Oooops :D

symbiote420

symbiote420

Nice start sox! Not try to jack your thread but here's a pic from exit420 of the OG32 @ wks 5 - 6 he sent me yesterday, this is his 2nd grow ever and is doing pretty good just using FFOF soil, PBP nutes, CalMag+, and molasses!
20120926 060846

......says it's got a real strong lemon fuel to it!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Nice start sox! Not try to jack your thread but here's a pic from exit420 of the OG32 @ wks 5 - 6 he sent me yesterday, this is his 2nd grow ever and is doing pretty good just using FFOF soil, PBP nutes, CalMag+, and molasses!
View attachment 255000
......says it's got a real strong lemon fuel to it!
Lovely!! Good to hear they are making their way to a bowl near you soon...!
Looks good and easy to trim too:D

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Good deal sox! I have these too so Im gonna enjoy the preview.;)

Reactions: sox
symbiote420

symbiote420

I took him (6) OG32 seedlings, (5) turned out to be ladies! Start these under 18" tall though because he flipped em @ 24" and if he didn't bend and train them they'd be over 6' lol, I'm going over there to watch the Lions smash the Vikings, I'll take some pics with my cam! I have (8) more beans left, looks like a hefty yielder 4sho, I need to grow some when get some space .....good luck with the grow!

Jeezer

Jeezer

Break a leg sox! Seedlings looking good bro. What was the genetics behind the OG 32 again?

Eternal Student

Eternal Student

I really wanted to grab these out of sentiment...the E32 was one of my learning curve cuts that I first started with bout 8 years ago...I can see it in Symbiote's pic too...I'm excited to see what these end up lookin like Sox...should be a super tasty and potent combo...

sox

sox

I really wanted to grab these out of sentiment...the E32 was one of my learning curve cuts that I first started with bout 8 years ago...I can see it in Symbiote's pic too...I'm excited to see what these end up lookin like Sox...should be a super tasty and potent combo...
og32 and hemperor in the same room! its gunna be stinky as fuck my friend.

Top Bottom