Ogkb

• Thread starter CzechNick
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Yes mate top shelf terps. I can't say that cut I have is definitely the tst, it didn't come with that name but I was told it 100% won the Denver cup and came directly from that grower. The only cookies hybrid I could see was TST cookies so I'm assuming that is the one.
If it won the Denver cup in 2015 then it is tst gsc that won 1st place in the best hybrid category and the nugs shown has a lot of purple in it and the one I'm growing now is at about 4 weeks or so and is purpling up already!it is bloody freezing though.

H

Hetty Prigh

So recently my local dispensary allocated some OG Kush Breath it tastes almost exactly like a crumble to me and hits hard I'm in search of anyone in Michigan with a clone or seeds for sale of this amazing strain I am a legal Mmmp card holder any help on this subject would be appreciated!
Well I don't have clones or seeds, but I'm gonna harvest in a few weeks..... and it's bandits breathe. OMG, that's all I have to say.

Sinner D

Sinner D

I would also like to find a cut of OGKB. I have grown the Dosido's with/for a former associate. But of all the great cuts he gave me, Dosido was not one he was willing to part with, along with Jet Fuel and a really nice cut of Mendo Breath. But I do have a nice Forum Cut GSC. I also have a Sunset Sherbet I recently acquired, supposedly from Dark Heart Nursery in CA. I've grown the SS before and had a herm problem with her, but I think it was something to do with too much N in mid/late bloom or heat stress. Either way, I can't wait to see what this new cut of SS does for me as I feel much more confident in my grow skills now then I did even a year ago. But, oh, yeah. If anyone in mid MI has a clone/cut of OGKB and don't want my first born for it, PM me. Thanks!!!:cool:

DNhappy

DNhappy

Anyone still on this ogkb? Just picked up some Tony Clifton seeds from ccs anybody ever heard or grew this strain?

DNhappy

DNhappy

Heard good things about garlic breath post some pics of you ever get the chance! @bubblefunk

Top Bottom