OGxBS2.2 and Donk just before harvest

• Thread starter ChilliUK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

ChilliUK

Hi there,

Here are a few updated shots of my girls now at day 58, I intend to harvest them tomorrow or the day after and really cant wait to sample them having been smoking on some fairly average UK homegrown of late.

The OG x BS that had been showing signs of blues and purples has turned a deep purple / black over the last few days and really is a site to behold, shes super frosty and has a most amazing smell to her.

The third and fourth pics are of a different OG x BS, maybes not as colourful but as sweet a smell and really tight and hard too.

The last shot is of a Donk cola, all the plants are topped so this plant has another similar in size to this one plus some further buds from the lower branches. It smells way more musky than the OGxBS but just as nice in a different way.

All in all Im really happy with these plants and with the Donks being freebies from the THCbay at the time of ordering the OGxBS the smoke will be all the more sweeter.

Chilli

Purple og top 58days
Purpleog58days
Og bud2 58 days
Og bud 58 days
Donk top 58 days
K

KhizrKhizr

Spice of Life has always been one of my loves. I have not tried any of the newer (newish?) gear, but both of those lines look great.

Top Bottom