Status
Not open for further replies.
Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Holy grail of environmental controls
Ahhhhhh........

I'll wait for the 3D hologram version.

I can picture someone spending $2150 on the Mega Controller 69 Pro 10 Elite........they leave it in their grow room, it goes on by itself and ruins the dark cycle.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Ahhhhhh........

I can picture someone spending $2150 on the Mega Controller 69 Pro 10 Elite........they leave it in their grow room, it goes on by itself and ruins the dark cycle.
They actually make really long cords. Mine is mounted on the wall by my light switch outside the room.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Ahhhhhh........

I’m betting many do 😂

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ Indica
Supporter
Ahhhhhh........

It's God tier, it tracks and trends data up to a year back so you can see averages, graphs, you can export to excel. It's handy

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I forgot about the “it” episode. Thanks for haunting me with it again. 🤣😂🤣🤣

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
"Ok guys, here's the prototype!"

"Wow, this thing is awesome! It does everything!"

"Ok, so the last thing we need is a name. What are we gonna call this........Bob, you have your hand up....."

"Let's call it the.....Controller 69 Pro!"

".........ok....why not 1 through 68?"

" oh.....no reason...."

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
"Ok guys, here's the prototype!"

"Wow, this thing is awesome! It does everything!"

"Ok, so the last thing we need is a name. What are we gonna call this........Bob, you have your hand up....."

"Let's call it the.....Controller 69 Pro!"

".........ok....why not 1 through 68?"

" oh.....no reason...."
I can guarantee there are not 68 previous versions 😂🤣😂🤣😂

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I can picture someone new to growing, they buy 2, set up the wi-fi, bluetooth, synch it with the Space Station.........

They still overwater.....
Hahahahahaa yep.

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
"Hey, what's going on Bob?"

"Check this out man! It's the latest device for growing weed! Look, it 3D prints a grow tent to your exact specifications, creates the perfect atmosphere, uses bluetooth to order all of your supplies, even chooses what varieties you want to grow, and orders them for you!"

"Damn bro, that's crazy!"

"Wait, there's more! A tiny robot sets everything up for you while you sleep! It plants the seeds, emits a flood of light that matches the exact rays of the sun to maximize each variety, mixes the perfect nutrients, and waters each plant with the exact amount at the exact, perfect times."

"..........ok, Bob, so......what do YOU do?"

"Nothing! All I do is wait for this device to alert me......wait! Hold on, it's ready.....HERE!!"

<Takes bag of weed out of his pocket>

"Bob?:

"What?"

"Get out...."

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Fan speed controller and temp probe. Good stuff.
Yeah, if it helps, it's good. I still need to finish connecting the "grow flux" thing that came with my lights. The thing is.....do I need it? I don't need to turn the lights on and off remotely, I don't need to change the power level.......I already have timers, what's it gonna do for me?

Having everything dialed in to a device might he convenient, but what would i need to change? And if something goes wrong and I get an alert.........and I'm hundreds of miles away during a an epic Curtain>Mr. Completely>Brother>Harpua>Slave.........now what? I'm gonna call someone to go break in?

Last edited:
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Yeah, if it helps, it's good. I still need to finish connecting the "grow flux" thing that came with my lights. The thing is.....do I need it? I don't need to turn the lights on and off remotely, I don't need to change the power level.......I already have timers, what's it gonna do for me?

Having everything dialed in to a device might he convenient, but what would i need to change? And if something goes wrong and I get an alert.........and I'm hundreds of miles away during a an epic Curtain>Mr. Completely>Brother>Harpua>Slave.......nowvwhat? I'm gonna call someone to go break in?
Your circumstances are definitely “custom” to say the least. I would personally be losing my mind being that far out, but in all reality, it’s smart. I also understand it’s necessary, but still smart none the less.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ Indica
Supporter

Having everything dialed in to a device might he convenient, but what would i need to change? And if something goes wrong and I get an alert.........and I'm hundreds of miles away during a an epic Curtain>Mr. Completely>Brother>Harpua>Slave.......nowvwhat? I'm gonna call someone to go break in?
You can control ALL devices from your phone with it. Humidifier, light, extrator fan, oscillating fan, side lighting, dehumidifier. There are adapters so anything of mearly any brand. Plus an algorithm can automatically adjust all those per your specification to automatically adjust everything to get back to the target. You save settings for veg flower etc as many as you want preset. Look into it

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
"Hey, um, Mr. Reynolds? It's John. Listen um, I'm at a Phish concert in Wisconsin, and I need a favor......can you get into our house?"

"Sure, what's going on, is your heat off? Generator broke down....?"

"No, um........it's my weed plants. You see my VPN is off because the humidity went up to 63% and my leaf temp..."

<click>

Last edited:
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
"Hey, um, Mr. Reynolds? It's John. Listen um, I'm at a Phish concert in Wisconsin, and I jeed a favor......can you get into our house?"

"Sure, what's going on, is your heat off? Generator broke down....?"

"No, um........it's my weed plants. You see my VPN is off because the humidity went up to 63% and my leaf temp..."

<click>
Shiny pin pops ballon* 🤣

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
You can control ALL devices from your phone with it. Humidifier, light, extrator fan, oscillating fan, side lighting, dehumidifier. There are adapters so anything of mearly any brand. Plus an algorithm can automatically adjust all those per your specification to automatically adjust everything to get back to the target. You save settings for veg flower etc as many as you want preset. Look into it
But then won't I have to hard connect all of those things? It's one thing to get aierts or check in on things, but to change them.......the dehumidifier, fan, lights.....anything I want to change would need to be hard wired, or at least connected via wifi or bluetooth......to set all of that up, and then what if the wifi goes down, or the power itself goes out?

I always think about automatic watering. Great, a system that dispenses water to all the pots......what if the thing actually breaks, leaks, and now starts flooding? No amount of technology is going to beam me home to take care of that tragedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom