• Thread starter Harpua88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Yeah, I’m glad they got right with you on that. At least they send back ups. Was it Dutch seed co?
It was Herbie's......and of course, it wasn't their fault. It was funny because i placed 2 orders with them in the same week, I think they were initially out of one I wanted so I divided my order into 2. About 10 days later I got the 2nd order. Then the 1st order tracking kept saying "at customs". For 1 week, 2 weeks, 3......I knew it. I just had to wait for the inevitable. I called and gave them a heads up that I pretty much knew it was confiscated. They said to wait until I got the letter, scan it/send it to them.......I did it while I was on the phone with them and everything went smooth.

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Cranberry Lake in the adirondacks, rte 3 west of Tupper. We used to cross over and camp on sand beaches on the south end that look like there’s cottages there now. Only thing there fifty years ago was the ranger station at Wanakena in the southwest corner.
Oh yeah, Tupper I know. My Dad used to take me to Long Lake every year as a kid.

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
It's weird the way at this stage after tying down, bending, clipping......it looks like a tornado ripped through the garden. But if you want to maximize branches/buds, this has to be....

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
If you golf, i highly recommend the deals at Bluff Point on Champlain.
I do not.......not that I wouldn't, I'm not against it. I've been to driving ranges, golf and I have just never really aligned.

Right now I'm sticking to Scrabble because I have a HERNIA!!......argh. :( . But yeah, until I get this taken care of I'm lucky if I can even do any mowing. It's pretty small as hernias go, I'm pretty lucky, it could be worse.

But I can go hang out on a golf course, walk around and have some weed if that counts. Although I'd rather just go out on a kayak and watch the sunrise⁶.....there could be mushrooms involved

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Huh did you add a extra 8 or something
That’s over a year lol
I was just kidding/exaggerating. I had a few things go on that made everything slow. I was essentially starting everything while still building the closet.

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
20230527 230247

Experimenting with this other way of adding pictures.

Gmix

Gmix

I get what you mean it can feel like forever when you restart or change rooms. Right now I been evicted from my bedroom and was sleeping down stairs ; sealed up every nook & crany in my room as the smell when I smoke one before sleep was creeping under the skirting board so my room stinks of silicone atm all fun and games till I woke up this morning lol my back really didn’t find it funny nvm

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
X
I get what you mean it can feel like forever when you restart or change rooms. Right now I been evicted from my bedroom and was sleeping down stairs ; sealed up every nook & crany in my room as the smell when I smoke one before sleep was creeping under the skirting board so my room stinks of silicone atm all fun and games till I woke up this morning lol my back really didn’t find it funny nvm
Wait, you traded your bedroom for a grow room? Or are you in some sort of trouble..? ;)

At first I was like "this guy's weed smells like silicone??". Then I put it all together that you're sealing your bedroom with silicone and are sleeping downstairs while you wait for it to dry.........but you're sealing your bedroom because weed smoke escapes? That's full on diesel level......I could have used that in High School, but these days I take 1 hit, and usually from a vape.

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Ok, so plant #5 isn't gonna be part of my breeding program........besides the "old" looking leaves, which tells me the genetics, the health is not so good, it's the only one that snapped on me when I tied it down. So that's 2 strikes against it. Sorry #5........it happens to be Herbie's Gorilla Glue.

Some of you may have read my tirade at quite a few seeds companies. I tried to make it funny too, but through my purchases with various companies I learned a lot about how the industry works. If a company sells 380 different strains, if all they sell is autos and fems, if they have ridiculous descriptions, if the names don't match what he genetics should be......no, "Aph G'hanni" is not a strain, and "Koloombian Ghold" with 30% Indica isn't either......I don't know what "Guava Skunk" is, but I'm gonna guess it's neither......there are too many high quality breeders and seeds sellers to deal with cartoonish international seeds supermarkets.

This is why I chose to hold back some of the really good seeds I got from really good breeders here in the US. My first run in 30 years is the perfect opportunity to rip through a lot of these questionable strains......I probably have 8 different versions of "Skunk #1" from 8 different companies, and I'm not expecting any of them to actually be Skunk #1. But, you never know when a few gems will pop up. We'll see.....

Anyway, this one plant is a no, and there's a few that are just too small. I can't read the numbers on them right now, until I get in there and wheel them around. Man, something as simple and easy as a round platform with wheels that makes things so much easier than having to lift and move 20+ pound pots.

20230528 113134
20230528 113214
Last edited:
Gmix

Gmix

X

Wait, you traded your bedroom for a grow room? Or are you in some sort of trouble..? ;)

At first I was like "this guy's weed smells like silicone??". Then I put it all together that you're sealing your bedroom with silicone and are sleeping downstairs while you wait for it to dry.........but you're sealing your bedroom because weed smoke escapes? That's full on diesel level......I could have used that in High School, but these days I take 1 hit, and usually from a vape.
Lol

Well done for figuring it out I do type funny sometimes.

I got new neighbours who don’t smoke & don’t like the smell. She came round my house full on rage-ing about the smell ready to phone the council

I’ve been here 30 years them since Xmas their daughters autistic and scearms like crazy,the mum swears like no tomorrow even hearing the daughter tell here to stop calling the c. word yet she doesn’t smoke & is trying to sit on a pedestal for peace sake I just let her shout at me for 20mins full on loud and when she calmed down told her I use it to stop having hyperk attacks and would take care of the smell.

The house is well old and there was no way she was smelling the grow that’s well sorted and by the complaining i sussed it had to be when I smoked in the bedroom.

I do smoke a lot and guess it can build up and get a bit moggy.

I ripped up the carpets after sealing every other nook & crany and found a gap big enough to fit your fingers between the floor and skirting so filled that up as well she hasn’t got no carpets and are kinda what we call dole dossiers ( no job and no intention of getting one ) hence why it was never a problem before.

Still it’s done now and putting the bedroom back together gave me chance to deap clean some stuff so all’s good.

She’s backed off so whatever if it took a few quid and a few nights on the sofa it’s worth the peace ✌️

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Lol

Well done for figuring it out I do type funny sometimes.

I got new neighbours who don’t smoke & don’t like the smell. She came round my house full on rage-ing about the smell ready to phone the council

I’ve been here 30 years them since Xmas their daughters autistic and scearms like crazy,the mum swears like no tomorrow even hearing the daughter tell here to stop calling the c. word yet she doesn’t smoke & is trying to sit on a pedestal for peace sake I just let her shout at me for 20mins full on loud and when she calmed down told her I use it to stop having hyperk attacks and would take care of the smell.

The house is well old and there was no way she was smelling the grow that’s well sorted and by the complaining i sussed it had to be when I smoked in the bedroom.

I do smoke a lot and guess it can build up and get a bit moggy.

I ripped up the carpets after sealing every other nook & crany and found a gap big enough to fit your fingers between the floor and skirting so filled that up as well she hasn’t got no carpets and are kinda what we call dole dossiers ( no job and no intention of getting one ) hence why it was never a problem before.

Still it’s done now and putting the bedroom back together gave me chance to deap clean some stuff so all’s good.

She’s backed off so whatever if it took a few quid and a few nights on the sofa it’s worth the peace ✌️
My Lord, are you Snoop Dog?? ;).

Your neighbor? I mean, it is your house. The Council.......sounds scary. Are you in England? Australia? Neighbour with a u, quids.....

So it's hard to tell when it's in your own house, but now when we go out and come back, we can smell the garden. And this morning I could smell it coming down the stairs. And I haven't even flipped yet.

Gmix

Gmix

snoop dog lol

Uk bud it’s a council owed house I rent technically it’s my house but I still pay rent to our local council so it’s kinda 50/50 on the ownership

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
snoop dog lol

Uk bud it’s a council owed house I rent technically it’s my house but I still pay rent to our local council so it’s kinda 50/50 on the ownership
Ah.....so like a condo, a homeowners association......I understand. Our apartment is like that, where we own it, but there's a board.

I also could have gone with Willie Nelson. ;)

My Grandfather was actually a professor at Oxford. One of my big regrets is not visiting him in England, I only saw him when he came to the states. He passed away 7 or 8 yrs ago.

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
I guess I'm not one of those Dads. I don't need to constantly check for pre-flowers, and because I want to breed different varieties I want a few good males too. Still, depending on how old/developed they are, I think I'm pretty good at determining which ones will be male or female. The pre-flowers (or actual flowers) that show in the nodes iłs of course the most common, and most accurate wa y. But I can can often tell by looking at the whole plant, the structure, the branching, stretching, bushiness......

I'll know soon, right now I'm testing the timers on a couple of lamps to make absolutely sure they work.......but if I had to guess right now, it looks to me as if about 17 out of 20 are female. I really hope these eeds compaies didn't sell me feminized seeds....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom