Oh damn, another one...

• Thread starter BudGood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BudGood

Hello everyone, just dropping a quick note to say hello. I'm a medical patient from Colorado, a friend referred me, thought I'd give this place a whirl. Anyhow, you'll be seeing more of me... Take care... :joint:

Whippleschnitz

Whippleschnitz

Welcome to the farm. I'm a fellow patient and this site has been most helpful. Lots of great info and lots of good people here.

M

Monkey

Hey BudGood

I love Colorado and if there is a state that I would move to out of Cali It would be....well Hawaii.... haha then Colorado hehe..

Anyways glad your here this place rocks!

Monkey:animal0057:

P

pikes peak 69

Glad you made it here BudGood.
Welcome to the Farm,

pp69

B

BudGood

Sweet, thank you all for the kind welcome! :)

Whippleschnitz, I've been a cardcarrying patient for just a few months, but I have been growing and medicating for about 12 years now. Good people and good info is right up my alley. :rasta2:

Trichy, hello! Same Trichy from IC, I take it? Right on! :party0042:

Monkey, I really like Colorado. I'm glad I was born, and live here. That being said, I'd like to do some traveling, and Hawaii is one of the places I intend to visit. Looks like a beautiful place! :bong2:

pikes peak 69, thanks for the recommendation! This place has a very cool vibe to it, looking forward to being a contributing member! :party0044:

crazycatwoman, nice! I've spent a little time in that area working, very down to earth people. I hope to be answering more questions than I ask, but I am on a lifelong quest for knowledge, so I enjoy reading others ideas and views on subjects I'm interested in: such as marijuana! :harvest:

Again, thanks for the welcome. You'll be seeing a lot more of me, I guarantee it. :)

Bud

W

~WK~

Welcome budgood. Big mountains and big buds. I loved Co. when I visited.

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Hello neighbor! I have lived in Colorado for over 20 years and love the weed scene here. It is a great place to live..clean air, clean water, beautiful mountains and dank ass weed. That is a high quality of life!

Feijao

Feijao

Budgood I saw a post of yours about your good doc on another forum and was wondering if you could email me since I cant PM to ask you a question about it.

feijao @ safe-mail.net

Thanks brother,

Top Bottom