Oh dear oh dear

• Thread starter Izzy1980
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Cold water will shock roots. Always room temp water is best.

And i just use an extra gallon of water a cup and a turkey baster to remove the runoff.
I wonder how many plant get shocked by cold water. I'm almost thinking there are very few growers that even consider temp adjust water. Just my opinion but 65-70F I feel would be ideal.... thoughts @MIMedGrower ?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I wonder how many plant get shocked by cold water. I'm almost thinking there are very few growers that even consider temp adjust water. Just my opinion but 65-70F I feel would be ideal.... thoughts @MIMedGrower ?

In winter my water gets down to 60 and it shocks my plants. They are used to more like 67.

Im sure if always given colder water they could adapt. But warmer water penetrates soil and is uptaken easier by the plant.

Izzy1980

Izzy1980

Well I'm one, I have flushed before using cold water straight from the tap oops,

I have a TDS measurer, I have no idea how to use, Im not sure which run off to test, the start, half way through or at the end, then what am I searching for and why lol (brain doesn't retain info, to much smoking), a few prople people have asked me what the PPM is ???

Can anyone give me a clue please :)

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Well I'm one, I have flushed before using cold water straight from the tap oops,

I have a TDS measurer, I have no idea how to use, Im not sure which run off to test, the start, half way through or at the end, then what am I searching for and why lol (brain doesn't retain info, to much smoking), a few prople people have asked me what the PPM is ???

Can anyone give me a clue please :)
Parts per million. your tds meter measures in either PPM or EC and some do both.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Well I don’t know what temp is ideal but, I got a jug from outside last nite it prolly was around 45 ! Thanks you northern boys it got fuckin cold here!!!! Any how the plant I dumped it in reacted very badly ! Some spots I got water on the leaves were affected as well. I hope she lives?

Moshmen

Moshmen

Well I don’t know what temp is ideal but, I got a jug from outside last nite it prolly was around 45 ! Thanks you northern boys it got fuckin cold here!!!! Any how the plant I dumped it in reacted very badly ! Some spots I got water on the leaves were affected as well. I hope she lives?

Ps brought all my eater inside! Lol

Top Bottom