Oh Reiziger how I love you ...... incorporated with cyco products .... killing it in the grow tents .

• Thread starter One drop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Well I have been enjoying the Reiziger A & B grow and bloom , seeing noticeable difference each day , I am running the 3ml per lt which is giving me 600to 700 ppm 6.1 ph , that’s a basic straight feed by the time I’ve added the cyco range they seem to be doing what’s required , in my mix I add , silica 2 ml per lt , Cal /mag 1.25 per lt , Sugar Rush 1ml per lt , Supa sticky 2.5 ml per lt, I have cyco swell as well ill add that last 2 weeks before flush for me that’s week 9 & 10 . I like the Reiziger being slight low in N , I run passive air intake and Air is 78% N . If you looking for a good A & B grow n bloom give Reiziger a blast . OD. Just don’t sit there look through my latest grow pics .

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
Reiziger is old Dutch formulas for determinant tomatoes that Neville adapted for cannabis. Cyco has one biostimulant per bottle just like Advanced Nutrients. Sounds like the hydro store got your pocketbook good!

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hi Bill yes that’s correct it was and my tomatoes have never looked so good , The shop I get my supply’s from know I’m a Horticulturist and they ask me to try Reiziger as at the time all guys in shop had runs going using other products ,anyway they asked asked me if I could try Reiziger out and give them an review before they stock it on there shelves I would of liked to try the hole range but with cv-19 only the shop sample bottles were available so I took them and they gave me the add on as well , I’m not a big buyer of nutes and normally grow using urine , milk , worm casting tea , this is also a learning curve for myself getting all the right mls per lt , my normal style I don’t measure just wee in my watering can add 1 lt milk , then top it up with ph correct water feed my plants , my pee is free my wormcasting tea is free , just have to pay for milk , I’ll more than likely To go back to my old ways when this run is finished . Od

Top Bottom