Oh where oh where is outkast's pre 2k gone, oh where oh where can she be blueberry '

• Thread starter Hopefull Stoner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

aloha folks,
I'll get right to it since most of u folks ain't got a clue who i am lol. I LOOKED FOR CONNECTIONS TO THE PRE 2K BLUEBERRY and nobody is here from those old threads. same one joker ran and tobor the 8th man ran too. i saw tobor split last year . i guess he just got bored or fed up. yes, i knew him before tobor as FFC. and he was on opengrow awhile but stayed here as home.

YES,, I HAD THE CUT, still can't type though. and then it was starting to be called the pg blueberry cut but the origin was the same. sweet diesel turned me on but my cut came from FFC or WPW . i couldn't run it well before shut down unexpectedly in 09. lasts years comeback was crushed by broad mites. the 3 live plants i have now were palm trees and just now are starting to grow leaves where all the stems were taken off.

i pollinated the BB with the moles uranium cranium not sure if it was the same male so i used them both for insurance sake and a little diversity wouldn't hurt either. hell 2 males if that. last attempt to germ didn't work and i will try again hopefully with better results.
So, if you have a line to that cut shoot me a pm please. and if you're an old member than know back then i was stoned cold bulldog from overgrow. i been a member hear a long time check my profile.

if i get that cut back and it's the real deal i will be functionally grateful not just say thank you kindly. most all of my old stuff is dnr that's special to/for me in one way or another but i'm sure i might have something on a list that i'll make from medium age stuff to newer stuff. ]i'm over 300 now cause i stopped a long time ago trading though i did get some gifts not long ago. maybe you want to try a cannatonic bx i can spare some of those, black lime reserve etc i'll make a list. thx to any comrade that comes through. peace power and luv SCB. my old send off

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Was it better then the Dabny? I know that cut is still around. The only time i ever really saw the pre 2k was the DHK guys. I remember Dire (RIP) running it.

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

Was it better then the Dabny? I know that cut is still around. The only time i ever really saw the pre 2k was the DHK guys. I remember Dire (RIP) running it.
i can't say because i never tried the dabney from across the pond . i only heard about it. i can say based on the sample i tested that was still not dialed in it became and still is my no. 1 strain for my choice. not sure about DHK? Dire sounds familiar but honestly i could easily be confused. was he on planet ganja or overgrow. cause i don't recall him from here but i didn't post here a lot anyway although i been here a decade at least i think.

i've got some blues in a couple crosses but off the top of my head i'll fuck it up without looking at my records. let me check my old thread.

1. Blues x hash plant 2 = D.N.R.
2. blues / liver BX3 F2 = 6; D.N.R.
3. UK CHEESE X LIVERS BX 3 = 4 ; D.N.R.
4. Psychosis x Blues; D.N.R.
5. Blues x SFV OG ; D.N.R.

thought it was more but that's it because my bean numbers were so low i had to use Do not release so i could preserve/projects/repro certain strains but main thing is i didn't have high enough numbers wheel and deal in the trading arena back then my list was made back in 2012/13 . that's why germ tested viable seed i would certainly share if i got that outkast /PG cut back. NOTHING TASTES BETTER THAN THAT and if it does it would be instant addiction. chocolate, blueberry, sweetness, earth and spice in a most perfect melding. oh yeah and it has a hint of flower/perfume too. almost forgot that. i actually shared it with one dude only because he was an inner circle ride or die type brother. i hope he's still around haven't seen him in over 6 yrs now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom