Ohio Clone named Afghani Mango

• Thread starter itsdankhank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jimmyp2.0

I’ve heard it’s pretty good a bubba cross, looks real similar to the cherry lime bubba

J

Jimmyp2.0

IMG 6453

D

douggyfresh420

I’ve heard it’s pretty good a bubba cross, looks real similar to the cherry lime bubba
Yea its got a real nice candy / menthol smell and flavor. My buddys got the pre 98 berger bubba. I think thats the one thats all chocolate/ coffee. Thats the one ive been looking for.

J

Jimmyp2.0

Yea its got a real nice candy / menthol smell and flavor. My buddys got the pre 98 berger bubba. I think thats the one thats all chocolate/ coffee. Thats the one ive been looking for.
I have access to a bubba as well we should get them and trade a cut see if they are any different

D

douggyfresh420

I have access to a bubba as well we should get them and trade a cut see if they are any different
Im always down for trading good shit. I really wish i could still get ahold of the bubbleberry that was goin around in 2011. That stuff was soooooo dank tasting. Ive got a bunch of cheese crosses going at the moment.i had some shit from the dispensary a few years ago called cheese candy and it was fuckin incredible so i ordered seeds and have those going.

J

Jimmyp2.0

Im always down for trading good shit. I really wish i could still get ahold of the bubbleberry that was goin around in 2011. That stuff was soooooo dank tasting. Ive got a bunch of cheese crosses going at the moment.i had some shit from the dispensary a few years ago called cheese candy and it was fuckin incredible so i ordered seeds and have those going.
Hit me up in a dm , so we arnt clogging up the tread , and not sure if I’m wanting the illudium as I can get that as well

G

gntlmnglfr

Hello, I've been trying to find info on a clone from NE Ohio named Afghani Mango or Afghani x Mango. I haven't found anything about it other than it's around ohio and usually can be found along with lemon g and other ohio clone only strains like deathstar. I'm hoping someone can shed some light on it's genetics. It smells like old school sweet afghani funk.
He is in the basement

G

gntlmnglfr

I bought 4 afghani clones 4 weeks ago out of so.cal, doing well so far.

R

rodney6883

It’s great!very resinous great smell and a unique uplifting experience.hoping the genetics didn’t die off
I have the og mango cut. It's been in my circle for a good twenty years. The lemon g was in the circle but has faded out. I would love to trade someone with the real lemon g cut for a real mango cut. OH-IO!!

R

rodney6883

Im holding onto alot of the major ohio cuts. Deathstar, illudium, and lemon g. Looking for dumpster and mango as well but i think they are long gone
Im holding onto alot of the major ohio cuts. Deathstar, illudium, and lemon g. Looking for dumpster and mango as well but i think they are long gone.
Mango is not long gone. I'm in the Canton area and willing to trade for a real cut of lemon g. Like the armpit smelling lemon tasting lemon g.

Ohio6plant

Ohio6plant

I have the og mango cut. It's been in my circle for a good twenty years. The lemon g was in the circle but has faded out. I would love to trade someone with the real lemon g cut for a real mango cut. OH-IO!!
Dude let’s work something out I don’t have the lemon g but what else can I work out?need that cut brother.I have a true tested bananaconda #4 cut on its way to me now?something you might be interested in when I can clone it?top shel genetics

Ohio6plant

Ohio6plant

I’m in Akron

schmarmpit

schmarmpit

Spreading the Ohio love! Good to see you hunting for Ohio @douggyfresh420!

Just throwing my hat in the ring too! Would love to trade Lemon G for the Afghani Mango. Down here in Athens where the party is at!

schmarmpit

schmarmpit

Haha, my first post, asking for cuts. Who have I become??? Sorry folks. Look around the webs and you'll see my username at other joints for, well... too long. I just popped on here seeing some talk about the Afghani Mango. My good friends ran that cut back in 2007 or so in Athens. I'm SURE we could know similar people in those circles.

Anywho, my real mission has been looking for Meigs Gold. Finally getting some traction with Copa having recently grown some Meigs Gold seeds that were sourced from a relative of Noodles himself! So thankful Copa ended up with them. Now there's good hope we can preserve that legendary strain!

✌️

Top Bottom