Oi oi me heartys

• Thread starter Swiller
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Swiller

Hi , i love growforums, so joined up here on a recco from a m8. I grow in muck, a huge fan of dna, especially the mean green. Im on a self sufficient tip here with a paltry 400w and a few enviros. Yielding about 9 per grow from seed these days, which keeps me stocked v well. Started, 2.5 years ago, done 6 ventures, and a studios type. Likes: Humble knowledgeable growers, stoned humour, the fact that canna is a plant, dna genetics, shortcrust pastry (name me a dish that would not be better with shortcrust - eg a sausage roll.. nuff said. Ale. Dislikes: "im the best grower" attitude, tomato soup and volkswagons. So big up THCF im off for a wander.
:smiley_joint:

B

budbabe

Hey swilly,

Glad you could make it, I feel right at home now yr here. I'm sure you'll find your way to the MMG grows in no time, so while ya wandering I'll open a bottle of plonk and put a steak n kidney in the oven for ya love.

peas xxx

:smiley_joint: :party0036:

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Hello Swiller. Nice to make your aquaintance. Good thought to include some of your likes and dislikes. To be honest tho, I have been known to enjoy a hot bowl of tomato soup with grilled cheese sandwiches on a cold winter day. lol.
Have fun here. There's a lot of very cool, knowledgable members.:smiley_joint:

Oh, and BB...what's "plonk?" Type of ale mebbe?

Top Bottom