ojd's SSSDH chop shots @ 77 days

• Thread starter FastForward
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FastForward

Here she is in all her sexy dank hazy glory! She smells exactly like you'd expect - SSH with a touch of diesel. I can't wait for her to dry and cure....

I gotta get my hands on some of ojd's crosses with her because they're gonna be badass.

Cheers ojd - you da man :)

Ojds sssdh chop shots  77 days
Ojds sssdh chop shots  77 days 2
Ojds sssdh chop shots  77 days 3
Ojds sssdh chop shots  77 days 4
Ojds sssdh chop shots  77 days 5
Ojds sssdh chop shots  77 days 6
Ojds sssdh chop shots  77 days 7
L

LionVibez

Very nice!!! Can't wait to hear the smoke report....enjoy

B

baggins

I've been waiting to see how this looked. How many weeks did she go?

true grit

true grit

I love how the calyx's stack on this one, very dieselish....gonna be some dank! Can't wait to scoop these up....looking forward to that smoke report too! Nice work as usual homes....

O

ojd

very nice looking bro

im sure she will be in your stable for a long time

honestly this is 1 if not the best hazes out there

make sue you pop over mine for a smoke when its dry,i got a few things for you to try
chat soon

peace

darksideX

darksideX

yea..tbh i luv the smoke from that lady :)..she's great!
very nice growin' FF..have fun..and enjoi her brah..

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

FF you gonna enjoy smoking that ssdh bro, its so addictive m8:)

B

Bigb89

looks great man cant wait for those to be back. I was also wondering how long did you veg for? Enjoy update with smoke report when shes ready.

S

smoke1sun

Lookin good.

I want these so bad. But I have one question. Im not at the top of my grow game, so should i be worried about hermies. I know it takes some skills to grow some of the better Sour D hybrids, so i might just have to get a pack, and hold it till I fill im ready.

S

sizzahash

dam ...that is going 2 b some killer smoke..4sure:passingjoint:

F

FastForward

looks very tasty indeed. have u done a smoke report?

Nope....I smoked it all and loved every single nugget!! :)

Still got a couple of j's worth left....and it's still getting better and better with the cure. The silver edge comes out much stronger after about 30 days in the jar, but even after 2 weeks hang she's unbelievably tasty and way way potent. Proper 3rd eye joy :)

I've got another two coming down in the next couple of weeks, will post up more photos and a smoke report then, but for the minute here's a mini smoke report:

Taste: Very super silver haze background with a diesel foreground. Just very very tasty haze-based weed.

Buzz: 70% head/eyes/face, 30% body - a solid 8.5-9 on the strength scale, ripping your face off with a light chest punch. Tingly fingers. Massive appreciation for colours and music. Proper cerebral buzz but with body to hold it down. Strong, not for nubs - absolute whitey material and possibly terrifying to those raised on a strict diet of cheese :)

It's just awesome smoke. I can't rave about it enough. You never get bored of the taste or buzz. You don't develop a tolerance. Really special imo.

FF

true grit

true grit

Great report FF!!

I'm excited....hope mine get here this week. How was the stretch on this one FF?

R

RamboStyle

sounds like my kinda shit. cant wait to get on this. good luck with ur other 2

O

ojd

very nice smoke report and grow ff
spot on with smoke report
oh so tasty and potent to boot a winner all around
this is really some amazing weed
props to rez for this strain

peace

Top Bottom