Ok 15 week old

• Thread starter Wildnstoned
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wildnstoned

Wildnstoned

Can anyone tell me when harvest is I have 19 plants they look all female I think. I started them from seeds I received in my oz's I have bought. They are Gorilla Glue, SFV, Skywalker og ,Tahoe og, True og, Jupiter og and Earth of. I just don't know when they flower and if I can get them to nug earlier
Ok 15 week old
Ok 15 week old
Ok 15 week old 2
Ok 15 week old 3
Ok 15 week old 4
Ok 15 week old 5
Ok 15 week old
Ok 15 week old 2
Ok 15 week old 3
Ok 15 week old 3
TTACH]
Ok 15 week old 4
Ok 15 week old 5

PlumberSoCal

PlumberSoCal

Can anyone tell me when harvest is I have 19 plants they look all female I think. I started them from seeds I received in my oz's I have bought. They are Gorilla Glue, SFV, Skywalker og ,Tahoe og, True og, Jupiter og and Earth of. I just don't know when they flower and if I can get them to nug earlier View attachment 877745View attachment 877745View attachment 877746View attachment 877747View attachment 877748View attachment 877749View attachment 877745View attachment 877746View attachment 877747View attachment 877747TTACH]View attachment 877748View attachment 877749
Beautiful. We'll done. Another 2-3 months they'll be all flowered up. Keep doing what you're doing.

Wolfe

Wolfe

That depends on your geographical area you are growing in and the strain type. Indica flowers earlier, sativas flower longer. Hybrids somewhere in between. Sativas have skinny long leaves, indica has fat leaves. Hybrid can be either or in the middle. Typical time for harvest is CROPTOBER. I’ve had plants ready in late September. And I’ve had some go to November depending on what strain it is. That’s in Colorado. You want to be harvested before heavy frost sits in. Pay good attention to your buds for mold also in late season.
Sometimes you have to actually pull the bud off the stem a bit on your big colas to check for mold. If you see any don’t freak out and just remove the molded part. Also some critters like cannabis.
For me it’s caterpillars that try to get in there. Really inspect you buds come that time. Make sure you get the males out unless you want seedy buds. Look for two hairs indicating female. Sometimes it won’t show sex right away either. If you see any sacks hanging it’s a male. Also make sure your stems have support when those buds start sagging. Happy growing.

Last edited:
Top Bottom