OK. Another show. 16K, 5tons water cooled A/C, Twister Trimming, Pollinator spinning

• Thread starter UCtestn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

UCtestn

First off, let's NOT talk about trimming until we get to that point.
Second, please don't clutter my thread with BS about hand trimming vs. machine trim. Wish I could delete posts in my thread, cause anything associated with trimming would be deleted. I'm already upset about the morons that will ignore the first paragraph of my thread.

Well, I've decided not to switch 100% yet to DWC. So, I reset this room in the standard Sunshine Mix recipe with large pots. Something new to me is trying a couple indica dominant strains.

Here are the pics of the room reset which started in late december.

Done with the harvest 12/16
Ok  another show 16k 5tons water cooled ac twister trimming pollinator spinning 11

12/22 Room is clean and "babies" are in:
Ok  another show 16k 5tons water cooled ac twister trimming pollinator spinning 10

12/27 Ladies have new homes. I over fed when I watered them in. Nothing but water for weeks now... oops. That's what I get for rushing out of there.
Ok  another show 16k 5tons water cooled ac twister trimming pollinator spinning 12

1/6 Babies are taken for next round:
Ok  another show 16k 5tons water cooled ac twister trimming pollinator spinning 6

1/7 Slapped this indica dom lady around!
Ok  another show 16k 5tons water cooled ac twister trimming pollinator spinning 3

1/9 Experimenting with an indica dom in a smaller pot, hopefully for more pot... haha I made a funny... haha
Ok  another show 16k 5tons water cooled ac twister trimming pollinator spinning

1/6
Ok  another show 16k 5tons water cooled ac twister trimming pollinator spinning 7

1/7
Ok  another show 16k 5tons water cooled ac twister trimming pollinator spinning 4

1/9
Ok  another show 16k 5tons water cooled ac twister trimming pollinator spinning 2

MLC-16. About to plug in the last 4 ballast to fill this up.
Ok  another show 16k 5tons water cooled ac twister trimming pollinator spinning 8

Ok  another show 16k 5tons water cooled ac twister trimming pollinator spinning 5
Ok  another show 16k 5tons water cooled ac twister trimming pollinator spinning 9
U

UCtestn

Thank you all for your feedback. If you don't have a question and simply want to leave a compliment, do it using the rep button. It is the "scales" just above the Post Reply button. This will keep the clutter and "general" comments to a minimum.

If you have a question, please feel free to post.

U

UCtestn

1/16 Day 20 in the large pots.

P1160025

P1160033

This is the smaller indica I slapped around on 1/9
P1160032

This is the larger indica I slapped around on 1/7.
P1160027

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sweet setup. Looks like it's coming along really good. Keep us updated uc! Come by my tga grow. Got some good pics of week6.

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

how big are those soiless pots and how many of those do you run per 1k? also what type of yields are you seeing per plant or is that tmi? man looks awesome keep up the good work!

U

UCtestn

Sweet setup. Looks like it's coming along really good. Keep us updated uc! Come by my tga grow. Got some good pics of week6.

I'll swing by.

how big are those soiless pots
35 gallons.

and how many of those do you run per 1k?
Usually one. This room is just a hair skinny and I have been running 1 under the lights with 3 or 4 down the middle with minimal lighting. This round we will add 3-4 lights above the plants down the middle. It'll end up at one plant per light.

also what type of yields are you seeing per plant or is that tmi?
Usually about 1.25-1.5 per light. Of course depends on strain and veg time. Because we are not running CO2 in this room it seems to take a little longer to veg appropriately for the larger trees. Looks like I'm going 30 days from the room reset this round so flip should be around 1/22.

man looks awesome keep up the good work!
Thanks. The reason for the large pots in this case is to keep plant count to a minimum. The babies and veg room are kept at a different location.

vector

vector

Well, I've decided not to switch 100% yet to DWC. So, I reset this room in the standard Sunshine Mix recipe with large pots. Something new to me is trying a couple indica dominant strains.

This is something you should definitely do brother. Ive ran almost every hydro system imaginable. Its all about the Recirculating DWC.

By the way, you sure love to talk shiyite! I guess that's why I like you. Maybe if your lucky ill teach you how to put together a real grow room. Hehe.

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

Wow this looks great, im happy to see that big pots and a little dirt can still produce some serious pot! Hope this run turns out well, i will be here to watch her.

U

UCtestn

This is something you should definitely do brother. Ive ran almost every hydro system imaginable. Its all about the Recirculating DWC.

By the way, you sure love to talk shiyite! I guess that's why I like you. Maybe if your lucky ill teach you how to put together a real grow room. Hehe.

;-) Looking forward to being taught.

Wow this looks great, im happy to see that big pots and a little dirt can still produce some serious pot! Hope this run turns out well, i will be here to watch her.

Thanks. Keep an eye out. 65 days from now, it'll be on!!!!

Pic update coming in 5 minutes.

U

UCtestn

I threw away all my nutrients. Plants were getting burned and felt stunted. I flushed on 1/22 (day 26 in large pots) with final flush and straight water. PH @6.0.
I then flushed 1/24 (day 28 in large pots) again. They look a lot better and I'll be using fresh nutes on 1/26 to feed em.

I added 3 more lights, so we are up to 15,000 watts. I didn't install the 4th because it arrived broken. So we'll just do this run at 15k.

Here are are pics from 1/23. Day 27 in large pots:
IMG 0004 small

IMG 0007 small

IMG 0011 small

IMG 0003 small

IMG 0002 small

IMG 0009 small

U

UCtestn

Day 29 in large pots 1/25. The flush has definitely worked and they are growing again! Probably put some grow in tomorrow and flip by the end of the month.
IMG 0016 small

IMG 0014 small

IMG 0013 small

IMG 0012 small

IMG 0015 small

vector

vector

Damn those things are massive. Are you going to train them? I think you have to at this point. What strains are you running?

B

Bobby Smith

Why are you gonna ruin your harvest with a trim machine?*

Grow's looking nice, those are gonna be some big girls..........and lol@ someone teaching you how to setup a room :)

*Lol, couldn't resist :P

U

UCtestn

Damn those things are massive. Are you going to train them? I think you have to at this point. What strains are you running?

Mango is the strain. As for training, yes we continue to train through week 2/3 of flower. We bend, top, twist and slap these ladies around:

IMG 0024 small

IMG 0023 small

IMG 0022 small

IMG 0019 small

IMG 0021 small

IMG 0020 small

Why are you gonna ruin your harvest with a trim machine?*

Grow's looking nice, those are gonna be some big girls..........and lol@ someone teaching you how to setup a room :)

*Lol, couldn't resist :P

LoL. Nice!

U

UCtestn

Which Mango strain? Is it Somango from Soma Seeds?

I don't know its heritage. I got a clone from an associate back in the day and it has stayed with me. One connoisseur told me it was Orange Kush?
So it's a clone from the east coast I managed to bring to the west. Shhhh.... don't tell any of the west side pot snobs :party0042:

U

UCtestn

So we'll flip the lights today.

IMG 0055 small

IMG 0058 small

Soon, I'll need to crawl in here to feed. Very little standing space will be left. This strain will stretch for 4 weeks.

IMG 0057 small

IMG 0050 small

IMG 0045 small

IMG 0046 small

Babies for next round:

IMG 0049 small

IMG 0048 small

Y

Yodas Master

Dammit Im snitching...Having an east coast strain in cali...How dare you sir!!!! Does look like the shit though!!!! Brother you are going to have a field day with this harvest!!! You know im close if you need me bro-cha-cho!!

Y

Yodas Master

Holy shit...you need to change your name to UCMEBITCHES!!! I see you for sure

Top Bottom