OK. Another show. 16K, 5tons water cooled A/C, Twister Trimming, Pollinator spinning

• Thread starter UCtestn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

UCtestn

Room Reset!

Babies are in! I'll up pot them in the next day or two. I'll let the pots dry out first. I expect to flip by the end of the month. (April 30) Because this room is used to dry and this round it processed all the trim, it took longer then normal.

They've been veg-ing under 1 1,000 in 7 gallon pots.

IMG 0338 small

IMG 0340 small

IMG 0336 small

IMG 0337 small

Some small indicas in 2 gallon pots?
IMG 0339 small

M

mrdizzle

you read my mind with tumbling the trim from the machine. I have been just tossing mine, but I figure from now on I will tumble the shit out of it, run BHO over it, then clean it again with ethanol and filter for the Absolute Amber

U

UCtestn

you read my mind with tumbling the trim from the machine. I have been just tossing mine, but I figure from now on I will tumble the shit out of it, run BHO over it, then clean it again with ethanol and filter for the Absolute Amber

Same wave length brotha.

I got over 5 oz without trying hard. We'll make butter with the processed trim next, so I don't worry about getting every trich out. Wish I had a good extractor. That'll be purchased over the next couple months for sure.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

dam somebodys got all the sweet tools
i wish i wasnt so cheap

U

UCtestn

So this room has been visited twice a week at most. At times 5 days between visits... I've been to busy and had a potential new helper and new grower working it since it will be the last run for sure.

Plants were transplanted and flipped... under watering stress along with ... I really don't know... I physically saw this room at flip and again a couple days ago hoping it was ready for trim... looks horrible with soft buds.

The bulbs should have been changed, an experience grower would have figured out why 8 lights kept shutting off for 30 minutes at a time randomly throughout the grow...

oh well, we'll see what this room will produce this run, it's not going to be great, but I'll take it for the last run... Expect trim pics in the next couple weeks.

IMG 0393 small

IMG 0403 small

IMG 0397 small

IMG 0400 small

Latest posts

Top Bottom