Ok Boys, I Need You Badly, But Please Be Gentle...entering A Whole New Zone For Me.

• Thread starter SinCity
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DGP

DGP

And as a point of pride, allow me to end by saying they are all being transplanted to 5-gallon ceramic pots, filled with pro-mix that has been pre-wettened by half-strength Technaflora, at correct ppm and pH. Lights and the right sort of fan are being purchased tonight. THANKS AGAIN
Why ceramic? Wouldn't you be much better of with fabric pots? Just wondering.....

Dee

SinCity

SinCity

well, for me, unless i'm not thinking of something, ceramic makes more sense because i can just put liners under the pots for any runoff. am i not thinking about something?

SinCity

SinCity

Why ceramic? Wouldn't you be much better of with fabric pots? Just wondering.....

Dee
well, for me, unless i'm not thinking of something, ceramic makes more sense because i can just put liners under the pots for any runoff. am i not thinking about something?

DGP

DGP

U ou can put cheap plastic drip trays under the fabric pots and space them up on some of those plastic drain platforms. I think it has been demonstrated that fabric and air pots are much better for cannabis than ceramic or plastic or any material that doesn't breath. I use em indoors and outdoors in 7 gallons all the way to 50 gallons.

Dee

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

I do agree with DGP ,but you can let them veg for a little while in what you have them transplant into bigger fabric pots IMO

SinCity

SinCity

U ou can put cheap plastic drip trays under the fabric pots and space them up on some of those plastic drain platforms. I think it has been demonstrated that fabric and air pots are much better for cannabis than ceramic or plastic or any material that doesn't breath. I use em indoors and outdoors in 7 gallons all the way to 50 gallons.

Dee

you're right! good call--thank you! when we used soil indoors in the past, we did always use perforated bags in large catch trays. we were always doing sog--i didn't make the leap. THANK YOU

SharkLasko

SharkLasko

i'll just have to take the males somewhere in a field and wish them a happy life
I would suggest that you don't do that. Where your at, people grow tons of cannabis outdoors. When the wind picks up that pollen can travel very far. Just throw em in a garbage bag and toss em if you can't find someone to take them.

SinCity

SinCity

I would suggest that you don't do that. Where your at, people grow tons of cannabis outdoors. When the wind picks up that pollen can travel very far. Just throw em in a garbage bag and toss em if you can't find someone to take them.

I'm up against BLM forest with no houses nor grows near me, but you're right. I don't know how far pollen goes and I sure wouldn't want to fuck someone up! Again, thanks for having my back!

SinCity

SinCity

oh boy, don't give me any ideas...i'm this close to rigging one of the extra bedrooms.

but seriously, if i do that, i'll be doing a build to have a veg and a flower room, with short-ish cycles and so i'd go smaller than 50. hell, now that i've made the leap, there's all sorts of strains to try! i love the big outdoor grows--well, half greenhouse, half outdoor--but i just don't love the quality that comes out. and it's so much money and time and managing people for so little yield. site grosses about 500 pounds for 9 months of work and six figures of capital. unlike many people around here, i give my partner 40% free and clear. so i'm taking home about 270. moreover, if you're not licensed at that size, i'm right back in criminality.

SinCity

SinCity

https://www.growweedeasy.com/link-guide-growing-cannabis

This site has a ton a information on indoor grow room setup. Good luck.

thanks--i think i'm good. i just needed updates on new light options ---LEDs are new to me because i was just brokering for decades and needed an update. I can handle all the other factors I think. Climate, water/nutes I know what I'm doing. i just need my hand held during this growing from seed learning curve

SinCity

SinCity

thanks--i think i'm good. i just needed updates on new light options ---LEDs are new to me because i was just brokering for decades and needed an update. I can handle all the other factors I think. Climate, water/nutes I know what I'm doing. i just need my hand held during this growing from seed learning curve
https://www.growweedeasy.com/link-guide-growing-cannabis

This site has a ton a information on indoor grow room setup. Good luck.

super appreciate it though sis!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom