ok im going to try this out.

• Thread starter euphoria526
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
euphoria526

euphoria526

Congrats... time for the reward of all that hard work. Patience pays off.
Thank you!Yes it does! I burned two plants, but first run with jacks, next run I’m going in with a different plan, but that one plant just kept eating and eating, I think the other two just weren’t taking it. But all will be enjoyed, trimmings will be included in washing some hash next weekend with a buddy

euphoria526

euphoria526

124E0222 9B2A 4CC0 98C7 EF198A32AA35
1AB0AAE0 4829 4F1B B07E DC2E3ACA19D4
214AFE74 1DA8 4BCD BDDF 168AAE6FD1A4
34864CCE E40B 4ADC AA93 A85A4662C1B2
0C2E7349 0CEC 444D 905D AA23E2E7CDF4

euphoria526

euphoria526

What do you guys see in the trichromes? I see mostly white with a good amount of amber and very very little if any clear heads. I’m hoping heavy more couchlock, but I’ll take a heavy cerebral high also.
@GNick55 @Aqua Man

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
What do you guys see in the trichromes? I see mostly white with a good amount of amber and very very little if any clear heads. I’m hoping heavy more couchlock, but I’ll take a heavy cerebral high also.
@GNick55 @Aqua Man
ok well i’m looking at pictures and by the pics i’d say they are very near ready or even ready now as the trichomes will still change during the first couple days after chopping..
post a pic of the plant..

dbrzz

dbrzz

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

ok well i’m looking at pictures and by the pics i’d say they are very near ready or even ready now as the trichomes will still change during the first couple days after chopping..
post a pic of the plant..
Yeah what I see too. And same experience trichs continue so imo I'd cut but that's personal choice.

euphoria526

euphoria526

Yeah what I see too. And same experience trichs continue so imo I'd cut but that's personal choice.
Ok sweet, these ARE pics of chopped plants. Cut them down yesterday and pulled a few smaller nugs to check out. They went 11 weeks in flower and I thought I was pushing it. When the amber came it came pretty fast lol

Frostfire

Frostfire

euphoria526

euphoria526

Without seeds, where would we be now? LOL
I think You are responding to my first grow I believe which is at the start of this thread; the most recent pictures are from what I’ve just chopped down this past weekend.
although there were a couple places with male flowers, the final plants ended up with no seeds :D

Frostfire

Frostfire

I think You are responding to my first grow I believe which is at the start of this thread; the most recent pictures are from what I’ve just chopped down this past weekend.
although there were a couple places with male flowers, the final plants ended up with no seeds :D
If that's the desired result, then it's a good result.

Frostfire

Frostfire

I think this is my first or second journal on here, if its my second, they plants died flat out lol

lol, it's important to be able to laugh about a failure, even if your tryin' to forget it, life is a comedy in a lot of ways, i'll stay tuned for the successes, thanks for sharing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom