Ok im starting the curing process

• Thread starter Wildnstoned
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wildnstoned

Wildnstoned

I have had to harvest my outside girls a little earlier than planned because of babu cattipillers. I was able to use safety 2 times last time in 5 week of flowering. Then I flushed the hell out of them. Heres just before drying and tone with some bugs There's so many crystals in the jars. Last picture is the clones that are flowering I think. No what do i so with them. That's for all the advice.

20190829 195718
20190829 195810
20190901 172936
20190904 071615
Gemini

Gemini

I have had to harvest my outside girls a little earlier than planned because of babu cattipillers. I was able to use safety 2 times last time in 5 week of flowering. Then I flushed the hell out of them. Heres just before drying and tone with some bugs There's so many crystals in the jars. Last picture is the clones that are flowering I think. No what do i so with them. That's for all the advice.
As far as those clones need to be under a light
If they are outside all the time then they are gonna flower that small cause their light cycle is on 12/12. The dark makes them flower
They need 16 hours or 18 hours or even 24 hours of light

U can put them under a light now and put them back in veg until it is the size /age u want it to be then put it outside.

Wildnstoned

Wildnstoned

As far as those clones need to be under a light
If they are outside all the time then they are gonna flower that small cause their light cycle is on 12/12. The dark makes them flower
They need 16 hours or 18 hours or even 24 hours of light

U can put them under a light now and put them back in veg until it is the size /age u want it to be then put it outside.
Thank you so much

Top Bottom