Ok so just wanna know the story on the 100 dollar og cuz im stumped

• Thread starter Og25percentTHC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

Probably Big papas Og, its been there a while, mostly should be found at the cutt above dispensary or used to, i should now i sent it to co . i dont even grow it anymore,,,,strong pot some people say the strongest <opinions> great plant veggs faster then shit and roots fast.. Pretty sure for a while a few years ago homeys were vending out cutts of bps aka big papas og, a Cutt of Og str8 from Orgnkids stable and kromes white. around Co

look in growmaster thread here and see if you can find his older threads and see if it looks similar....... Growmaster is bigpapa where it got its nick name, i grew it fir atleast 5 years , if its the one.. erkle , bpz og n bubba kush , my first elite cuttings back in the day

If it is i sent that out because when i went and got med cards where i live i had to cull alot of strains for plant count and kept no ogs as for tree growing , i needed sturdy plant structure

Venom818

Venom818

The fact you called papas cut makes me think of big papas og but I think swerve said after talking with big papa about it, it was the tahoe cut renamed.... Az

I have the tahoe and have seen pics of big pappas there not the same cut for sure

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

I have the tahoe and have seen pics of big pappas there not the same cut for sure
No your correct on that one.....its more of like a golden abusive og kush ...looks extactly like abusive but has a golden color to it when next to abusive , worthless info for yeah guys

Illmind

Illmind

orig d s1 = tahoe, no way ahk. well it's possible, i kinda think og has more to do with triangle kush which is diff plant. once prop 215 passed everyone that was growing fire in the country moved there or got contacts there. not saying there wasnt fire before like purple kush, purp ind, orange crush etc it just wasnt as chron as say from 97 on. nice place to live..

E

Empire

big papa is Growmaster on here.. so why dont u ask him instead of speculating like always.

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

According to swerve right from big papas mouth he said it was the tahoe he renamed to bigpapa og along with renameing the pre98 to big pappa bubba... az

Illmind

Illmind

as far as i remember bp og was called that on an after nobody could prpoerly verify anything other then it was a super dank og. and bp bubba? that's news to me.

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

Something is news to everyone sometime doesn't make it any less around, Az

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

bpz bubba has a irish spring undertone, think its the mint cutt , but not sure..

had the pre-98 side by side with bpz bubba and a few other bubba kushs.. several years back....

illmind im with you, i dont think Og kush is slightly even related to the dogs,

people will keep reading that abomination of a story chemline origins and all the What ever in that thing and now its canon

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

no since worry about the orgins, leave that to guys trying to sell seeds for crumbs instead of lbs and the naive like at one time we all used to be growing spindly plants with a nice lil nugg on top and a bunch of dimesize nuggs on the bottom..Og kush Nugga:mad0233:

420king-MASSES

first off how can you talk shit about chems they commenly test at 25 ta 30 percent then u down the cannabins which all have effect on how the high is going to effect,,then theres the lineage og kush is a lemon thai purple paki kush which got dustedby a s1 hermie 91 Chemdog out in the tahoe area in the mid ta late 90s ,,,,,,,,god and vermon also know what they speak on and until the pics of plants and the testing are uploaded im calling bullshit just like everyone else

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Its called Hundred Dollar OG cuz someone was dumb enough to get duped into paying $100 for a cut of it....

I

irie

The fact you called papas cut makes me think of big papas og but I think swerve said after talking with big papa about it, it was the tahoe cut renamed.... Az

Having smoked both BPs OG and Tahoe OG, I don't think they're at all the same. BPs had little smell or flavor but looked 100% OG. The Tahoe had a huge lemony/pinesol/fuel nose on it and big flavor.

Top Bottom