Old C-Bay strains..........

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SpiderK

SpiderK

@logic

do you know what made up dutch flowers " indigo diamond " used in choc trip w / choc thai ????

Witchking

Witchking

Wow. An amazing catalog of genetics Katsu. I missed out on Cbay. sounds like it was a great thing while it lasted. I wish i could have picked up more genetics back in those days.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn this thread brings back old memories. Katsu always had a mean collection. I remember fighting him for packs of seeds on a regular basis. He usually won though. I had to go to santasmoke directly to get a pack of chocolate diesel seeds, haha.

M

motz

Damn this thread brings back old memories. Katsu always had a mean collection. I remember fighting him for packs of seeds on a regular basis. He usually won though. I had to go to santasmoke directly to get a pack of chocolate diesel seeds, haha.

Unfortunately Katsu Bluebird was still holding on to a bunch of them packs.
More notably some old Sensi seed packs, which he gave out some packs to certain people within the last year +-.
Everyone had the same problem, we couldn't get them to take.
I had gotten Maple leaf Indy and mother's finest but no luck.
Katsus a decent fella.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Unfortunately Katsu Bluebird was still holding on to a bunch of them packs.
More notably some old Sensi seed packs, which he gave out some packs to certain people within the last year +-.
Everyone had the same problem, we couldn't get them to take.
I had gotten Maple leaf Indy and mother's finest but no luck.
Katsus a decent fella.

Ahh damn that sucks. Yeah he's a great guy for sure. Always has been. There are some kits on the market that help with germinating old seeds. I'm not sure how well they work but it might be worth checking out to keep them old seeds alive.

M

motz

AIl i do is concentrate on the oldies but goodies.
Usually if I can't get them to pop they're way past any viability stage.
40 + years experience.

P

pdx

PDX
I haven’t had any beans to test with myself but I’ve heard rumor that soaking them in diluted liquid kelp improves germination rates.

roach

roach

Thought I posted a list, but I don't see it... Hmm... Must be too much smoke :) If it's there here it is again, if not here it is...

Sugar Klingon F2

I think I made those Sugar Klingon F2 😉 😂

Kraken.headz

Kraken.headz

@logic

do you know what made up dutch flowers " indigo diamond " used in choc trip w / choc thai ????

I know this is old AF, but I'm curious as well. There isn't too much info I can find about the Dutch Flowers gang, or their lines

JohnyTHCeeds

JohnyTHCeeds

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
I realize that this conversation is kind of old, but I have been looking to add some Vietnamese Black to my collection. I just happened to see yours in the photo. I picked up about a hundred strains from c-bay back in the day, so I recognize many of the names in your list. I was having conversations with Rocketman when he got busted. We were swapping seeds I had from Africa and he was popped with a bunch of Malawi he had just started. I cut my entire garden down just to be safe... flashback wow... Let me know about the Vietnamese if you are still in the game.

Grayway75

Grayway75

WOW!!! So glad I stumbled on to this tread, even if old!!! The memories from C-Bay.. DMan was my favorite.. I did a lot with Dman.s work! His 3 Queens was by far my favorite of all time... I made some wicked crosses with the 3 Queens & Stargazer that were strait fire.. 3+ hour clean uplifted high flavor of orange candy with some spice.. Great times.. I'd love to know if Dman is still out there, maybe even working beans still. Love to see what he's been up to. @katsu KILLER collection. Im very jealous. I lost my bean library many years ago to a house fire. Ive since rebuilt a heck of a collection, but I hate that I lost some real gems!! Nice to see there is still some out there! Lol. Who wouldn't kill for some 90's C99!!! ✌️

Top Bottom