Old Clones

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
looking for any ones expiernces in aged clones. How old, problems with growth, nutrient issues. anything that will help me annilize issues that I have had.
Old clones
Old clones 2
Old clones 3
I cloned these back in April 2017.
Because of complications of selling my house I had to stunt growth until the sell which happened in September. Had a lot of issues with growth had to keep under a cadesent 100w bulb for some time (almost lost the full lot). But I was pretty attentive and stayed with it.
Old clones 4
Old clones 5
finally got moved and secured for a restart. The pics above are from last October had a lot of issues with K and iron deficiency. But plowed through it and successfully pulled em through.
Old clones 6
the pic above have been transplanted to 20g pots, were transplanted beginning of November. 3 strains all bounced back well except one strain. Still trying to formulate the proper nutrients for the strain.
Old clones 7
These ladies are still in the same pots for 7 months. I’m absolutely amazed at the resilience of this beautiful plant. Without experiencing this first hand I would have never known how far you can push this beautiful plant to success. Knowledge is power in any responses is appreciated.
Thanks,
Peace
D

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
looking for any ones expiernces in aged clones. How old, problems with growth, nutrient issues. anything that will help me annilize issues that I have had.View attachment 766839View attachment 766840 View attachment 766841I cloned these back in April 2017.
Because of complications of selling my house I had to stunt growth until the sell which happened in September. Had a lot of issues with growth had to keep under a cadesent 100w bulb for some time (almost lost the full lot). But I was pretty attentive and stayed with it.View attachment 766842View attachment 766843 finally got moved and secured for a restart. The pics above are from last October had a lot of issues with K and iron deficiency. But plowed through it and successfully pulled em through.View attachment 766844the pic above have been transplanted to 20g pots, were transplanted beginning of November. 3 strains all bounced back well except one strain. Still trying to formulate the proper nutrients for the strain. View attachment 766847These ladies are still in the same pots for 7 months. I’m absolutely amazed at the resilience of this beautiful plant. Without experiencing this first hand I would have never known how far you can push this beautiful plant to success. Knowledge is power in any responses is appreciated.
Thanks,
Peace
D
A good root prune and reveg is always a good idea... a mother or aged clone can be kept for years.

Whats the question?

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Get em in some bigger pots and get a compost tea going for em. They will be off to the races in no time

GrowzNCali

GrowzNCali

Wow! I had no idea this was even possible. When I read you originally planted in April I was thinking bro your crop is gone. But then seeing the pics it really is awesome to see some of the turnarounds.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Flushed with bone meal ph,d 6.0.
Got good run off.
Changed up 300w hps to 1000w gravitas. Running bolth at 550w. For now.
Perked up real nice.
E9AD0EE2 A690 41CB B845 4795E85A612E
8BB52BEE F40E 487F 9D7B B98C310DC9CD
transplanting the back 4 mother’s to 10g pots tomorrow.
The center 10 are my OD this summer pine tar kush and purple kush.
17A43D8B D3F8 4D37 98E5 BC78DFCB2787
cloning In my little tent tomorrow.
75-80F at 60-75% humid should do the trick.
D

Dunge

Dunge

I'm interested in the one that isn't doing well.
This thread might be a tale of her rehabilitation.
I want to believe that even the most metabolically confused plant can reclaim "keeper" status.
Please tell us more about your stable.
Sourced from seed or clone?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I'm interested in the one that isn't doing well.
This thread might be a tale of her rehabilitation.
I want to believe that even the most metabolically confused plant can reclaim "keeper" status.
Please tell us more about your stable.
Sourced from seed or clone?
All are clones, still trying to figure out why the one plant of five (same strain) have rejected the environment. Not a feeding issue, or environmental issue. No bugs also. She is starting to bounce back a bit though. Stable? Please expand.
D

Top Bottom