Old Dog From Ohio

• Thread starter OldManWithAHat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OldManWithAHat

OldManWithAHat

Greetings and salutations! This looks like a good place to increase my knowledge. Since I'm no longer young enough to know everything, I seek out those who do, and pick their brains until they run away screaming. I've been a part of cannabis culture for over 50 years with experience growing indoors and out. Made my first concentrates in the '70s and have dabbled (no pun intended) in it off and on.

I've been blasting with a homemade tube for several years, and it works okay, but it's time to step up my game a bit. I'm interested in producing a cleaner product, and maximizing the yield. To that end, I recently purchased an Ablaze 90g tube and 3 gallon vac chamber to get my feet wet. Any advice on getting started with this system would be most appreciated.

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Welcome to the FARM! 👍 😎

There's a lot of knowledgeable and helpful Growers here, hopefully someone will be able to help you with this...👍🤔

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Greetings and salutations! This looks like a good place to increase my knowledge. Since I'm no longer young enough to know everything, I seek out those who do, and pick their brains until they run away screaming. I've been a part of cannabis culture for over 50 years with experience growing indoors and out. Made my first concentrates in the '70s and have dabbled (no pun intended) in it off and on.

I've been blasting with a homemade tube for several years, and it works okay, but it's time to step up my game a bit. I'm interested in producing a cleaner product, and maximizing the yield. To that end, I recently purchased an Ablaze 90g tube and 3 gallon vac chamber to get my feet wet. Any advice on getting started with this system would be most appreciated.
Welcome OldManWithAHat! I’m new too and looking forward to the journey!

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
Aloha man.....Might be in that neck of the woods come early next year.....Bringing some fire East for the love of it.....Maybe we can pow wow....power to it
FOE20

Top Bottom