Old dog trying to learn new tricks

• Thread starter Rusty547
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rusty547

Hello everyone . This site is so cool. Where else can you get advice from your friends you never met. I live in CT and finally we can grow without going to jail. How about that? It’s about time. Trying new techniques, training and pruning so far. Been growing for decades with many ups and downs. Have wanted to quit growing many times. Very expensive to grow and strike out. Where is my money going . CT has some of the highest rates in the country. Been going HID route for years .I use T5 for starting then HID . I want to go led way. It looks promising. Now I have to learn new ways. At 67 here I go. Good luck to all of you. Be safe and stand up for our rights. Ride on! Rusty 547

Like2Grow

Like2Grow

Hello everyone . This site is so cool. Where else can you get advice from your friends you never met. I live in CT and finally we can grow without going to jail. How about that? It’s about time. Trying new techniques, training and pruning so far. Been growing for decades with many ups and downs. Have wanted to quit growing many times. Very expensive to grow and strike out. Where is my money going . CT has some of the highest rates in the country. Been going HID route for years .I use T5 for starting then HID . I want to go led way. It looks promising. Now I have to learn new ways. At 67 here I go. Good luck to all of you. Be safe and stand up for our rights. Ride on! Rusty 547
I haven't been growing long but I started with legalization in Canada. I've been very lucky with grows. Although they aren't the ultimate they don't tend to be strike outs.

LED's work fine and don't have the heat that goes with lots of other types of lights.

Have fun.

freezeland2

freezeland2

Welcome to the forum. You ride bikes?

Latest posts

Top Bottom