• Start date
  • Tagged users None
alaskind

alaskind

Old family kush
A bit overdue, but here goes. Beginning germination today:D

alaskind

alaskind

How are these going buddy? I figure they're posted elsewhere lol but just curious :) the purples on point?
Good timing, Skunked! lol I was gonna wait a bit to put these on blast, but man the smells Im getting.....Like Sprite soda with a ton of limonene thrown in.The pic was taken a week into 12/12, now they are showing a bit of flower and some trichs. I was a bit surprised by these in grow. I had them in normal sized containers, and they grew kinda slow (as expected with a half Urkle), but when I transplanted them into their final pots a bit early, they effin took off! I will do some experimenting after pheno selection with this... I think it would do well in a scrog setup as well as it grows when given root room. Happy so far, hoping for some strong Urkle smells to develop, if not I will prolly find it in the Inspecta's Mendo Purps (Mendo Purps X Urkle) which is up on deck.
 DSC0246

Skunked

Skunked

Hey well it's my lucky day, I brief update for me? You shouldn't have ;) looking good man, definitely a big fan of the NSPECTA, that baby you have pictured is looking mean, regardless of its color choice. As always you're killing it buddy. Stay posted! I'm watching

alaskind

alaskind

ty my brothers! I am really hoping for some quality tastes here.....

alaskind

alaskind

was given PM along with a cpl clones.... tossed em, no 1 in my garden has shown PM except 2 of my OFP, 1 of which is actually very prone to PM infection, and Ive removed from grow. no signs of naners, nice smells but nothing resembling OG or Urkle @ week 5.5 bloom... nice smells but more like oranges than either parent.... I MISS MY GHOST OG CUT :(​

alaskind

alaskind

Was a good grow for me as I learned a bit. This was my first time ever germing a fem seed, and Id try again after this grow. I wont be selecting a mother from this strain as its yield is below my threshold. Respectable balanced high from very flavorful buds. Tight dense formation as well. Exiting flavors from dabs of rosin from it, but overall the yield ws too low for me. Had either of the parents flavors been dominant or present in enough concentration as to be readily recognized I may have kept one for personal flavor. However I did not taste either OG or Urkle except in ethereal hints. Coupled with a very low yield, it leaves me no choice but to kee poppin beans. The flavor that this strain had was a respectable skunk/yeasty smell that actually reminded me of a Super Skunk cross I smoked recently. I get the same donation price for this as my Kimbo but at about 1/4 the yield.
 DSC0839

alaskind

alaskind

Its kinda funny how things go...... I was a bit unimpressed with the yield of this strain and wasnt gonna run it again.... ended up with 3 rooted clones at a time when I just needed bodies in the buckets and went ahead and set em to run again..... best yield in my garden this time. >.< Now to re-vegg one of these girls....

DSC0995
kds710

kds710

Its kinda funny how things go...... I was a bit unimpressed with the yield of this strain and wasnt gonna run it again.... ended up with 3 rooted clones at a time when I just needed bodies in the buckets and went ahead and set em to run again..... best yield in my garden this time. >.< Now to re-vegg one of these girls....
This is why 99% of the time I'll give almost all phenos at least a second chance after the initial seed run, unless it's a pheno that just clearly hates life. Looking proper though bro I like the purple

Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder
@alaskind

I'm running some monster yielding OFP girls right now myself...and have one in the wings my boy dubbed Bad Motherfucker...it's a Purple beauty & potent...one of my favorite hybrids right now.

How'd your second round finish out?

alaskind

alaskind

yeilded better than Kimbo this time and the bag appeal is 10' in front of anything else I have jarred.... so damn loud! people have guessed that its super skunk x OG, I catch more fruit notes than an affy skunk, but still kinda greasy.... not sure what I had wrong the first go, but the second run came in heavy... :D Im 1/2 way thru blooming a pack of Burkle 2.0 right now.... couple insane candy phenos so far, cpl good yielders too, looks like (keeping up with Mr.Nice's Critical Skunks so far).... hoping some Urkle flavors develop, but I expect to have to drive to Nor-Cal to get a cut of the old school Urkle to get that flavor I want...

Latest posts

Top Bottom