Old Grower New Here And Starkiller Crosses!

• Thread starter Paul Simon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Paul Simon

Paul Simon

Greetings from deep in space where Happy Little Trees does all of it's most important work! I am Paul Simon. I don't sing. I do however breed and collect hard to find verified cuts of the funkiest and most OG leaning plants I can get my hands on. We currently have a Starkiller(RD) male that is both the most pungent in odor but also the most superior structured specimen from all the SK seeds we popped, both male and female. Since this will be our first pollenation using this stud (We call him JarJarStinx) the females to be pollenated will only be the most tried and true we have on hand so tht during testing the traits carried over by the male will be easier for our crew to identify. Females for this pollenation round are Forum Cut GSC, Gorilla Glue #4, ECSD, and Blue Dream(Santa Cruz Cut).

Females were staggered into flower as to have the optimal level of pistils during pollenation for each. The male waas place into flower just yesterday, so pollenation is just around the corner.

Here is a quick shot of the GSC and ECSD the first day they were placed into the tent.
Old grower new here and starkiller crosses

All our plants were vegged in full sun and live in organic probiotically enhanced no till soil. We produce our own fertilizer and microbial inoculants in house. Seed plants get on homemade, natural, orgaanic inputs. Nothing bought from a store.

Top Bottom